Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - Top Eleven 2020 Live NOW!

I am sure that not all of them will be FT,maybe none of them cause this could be a massive hit for auctions.

So, guys, I'm not sure if the new Youth Academy is a nice feature or another scam Nordeus trying to give us.

I just wanna know if it's worth the incentive to invest Tokens PLUS greens for 5* academy player like this...
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

I hope that, trained properly, the new Youth Academy graduates will be of similar calibre to the 12T/14T players that the current Academy churns out, in that, suitably adorned with SA and boosted to the appropriate Quality, they perform and progress well.

I would also hope that we can do the SA addition and Quality boost while they are still at the Academy, so they appear in the squad ready and fit for use with no additional tinkering...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Idk. I kind of expected it. I am just hoping we still get the free slow trainer? And I will probably not use the YA till I save some tokens..

In a way, it kind of makes sense that low level teams cannot afford to utilise a YA. Usually only a big established club can do so in reality.

Wait mate, is that 14k tokens? It's blurry but it looks like
    On the contrary, the YA is more useful at lower levels as the players that graduate would be more suitable to a team with lower overall Quality and they can slot straight into the playing squad, replacing older, lower Quality players.

The higher up you go, the more likely that you are operating a 5*-6* team and the Youth players are next-to-useless, unless you invest a lot of greens in giving them SA and boosting their Quality to the level that the playing squad is at. The 2* one is only useful for signing and selling off to bring in cash to invest in other purchases.

At high levels, the Youth graduates are not worth bothering with - the T one is not of any use unless they cost 12/14T and train well; the lower Quality one just gets dismissed, unless you are really desperate for training fodder...
    SuperDunk and Grandef like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    On the contrary, the YA is more useful at lower levels as the players that graduate would be more suitable to a team with lower overall Quality and they can slot straight into the playing squad, replacing older, lower Quality players.

The higher up you go, the more likely that you are operating a 5*-6* team and the Youth players are next-to-useless, unless you invest a lot of greens in giving them SA and boosting their Quality to the level that the playing squad is at. The 2* one is only useful for signing and selling off to bring in cash to invest in other purchases.

At high levels, the Youth graduates are not worth bothering with - the T one is not of any use unless they cost 12/14T and train well; the lower Quality one just gets dismissed, unless you are really desperate for training fodder...
    I did buy the 12 token youth at level 2 but this season I got an 8 token which I rejected. But with the new YA, it isn't about whether it is useful. It is affordability. Most fast trainers with low quality are available at 1 to max 3 tokens so it does not seem worthwhile. And my team is almost 110 quality so it is like you mentioned "next to useless".

I only bought the 12 token youth initially because I was very tight on cash. But I don't think I will need to anymore. But thanks for the advice. Its hard to win with a four star team at low levels tbh. And normal training would easily hit 5 stars even at our level without world class training regimes.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-06-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Addicted
    the cups music is the exact same as last year

Famous
    I never use the backgroud music allways have it switch off... So i don't care so much for that music, if you hear that all the time when you play.. Maybe I get stressed out or something.. LOL

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    the cups music is the exact same as last year
    I am glad about that, I liked the cup music, I hate the league music, is the Champions League music the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooh this is new...

[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - Top Eleven 2020 Live NOW!-te2020-var.jpg

EDIT: Just noticed - the no.7, who supplied the through ball for the no.11 to run onto and score, has his Playmaker SA lit up, but is not credited with an assist - again!!!!!
    Last edited by talisman; 12-08-2019 at 05:16 PM.
    maloukees and gizzmo like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Oooh this is new...

and ?
    Did you check ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast