Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    40-50 token to get as usual 2 young players come out...??

4 young players , standart 7 - 9 token
    2 free , 2 with token...
    which is better than before ... that's what I saw and in accordance with the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    @Kaskada
    I ve said it before, i was much more satisified with 2 academy players every 12 days because usually the token one was a FT, now you have to pay 40-50T and boosters to have a similar quality graduate.
    I ve had 3 academy players, 2 free and one that costed me 3T, the one that i paid has the lowest value.
    Why am i not surprised? I told people to not hype up with the philosophy " higher the cost" higher the odds he is a FT
    I know this company for too long to know they don t want dedicated managers to thrive cause we still fund them with the ads we watch, they are all about the square minded people who would spent that many tokens on a incertity
    40-50 token to get as usual 2 young players come out every 12 day...?? Realy 12 day ?? And 40 token..

4 young players , standart 7 - 9 token
    2 free , 2 with token... all 4☆ young player.
    which is better than before ( 4☆ player and 2☆ player )... that's what I saw and in accordance with the facts.

Speak according to the facts...
    Don't be worse than them...
    I often protest against them, but I see from the fact that it is true, do not use bad data and full of individual emotions 🤣🤣

Rookie
    Managers please be careful of the coaching costs vs. % quality gains offers from Nordeus (particularly towards the end of the season). l have also read complaints about similar ripoff early in this forum where people are short changed with lesser quality % gain than advertised. In my case I spent 5T & 8 Greens hoping for a 1% quality gain (5 days left) and I only got 0.3% gain for my troubles instead. Below is the official response to my (they call it “confusion”) complaint about being ripped off:

Greetings Manager,

Thank you for contacting us and being part of our Football world. I am sorry to hear about your confusion.

Please be aware that due to the fact that you have assigned the coach at the last days of the season, the coaches will train your Youth Academy for a limited time and your player will receive fewer quality. Due to that, the coach is cheaper.

Is there anything else that I could assist you with? Don't hesitate to ask, I will be glad to help you
    Wish you good luck in the new season.

Kind Regards,
    Alexander

Don’t get “confused” when you’re offered 1% and you get way lesser than that you’ve been warned.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakark View Post
    Managers please be careful of the coaching costs vs. % quality gains offers from Nordeus (particularly towards the end of the season). l have also read complaints about similar ripoff early in this forum where people are short changed with lesser quality % gain than advertised. In my case I spent 5T & 8 Greens hoping for a 1% quality gain (5 days left) and I only got 0.3% gain for my troubles instead. Below is the official response to my (they call it “confusion”) complaint about being ripped off:

Greetings Manager,

Thank you for contacting us and being part of our Football world. I am sorry to hear about your confusion.

Please be aware that due to the fact that you have assigned the coach at the last days of the season, the coaches will train your Youth Academy for a limited time and your player will receive fewer quality. Due to that, the coach is cheaper.

Is there anything else that I could assist you with? Don't hesitate to ask, I will be glad to help you
    Wish you good luck in the new season.

Kind Regards,
    Alexander

Don’t get “confused” when you’re offered 1% and you get way lesser than that you’ve been warned.
    Yes, that tends to be the case when the advertised token cost is for a full week’s training while the effect will be diminished in a ratio, be it proportionately or exponentially. Nordeus really should have stated these within the rules section, so managers would be able to make informed choice before committing to spending any tokens and packs into those training. They don’t do it because they want managers to keep paying in tokens and packs after the first day of any week, but again it’s causing unnecessary pain to managers who don’t think like a mathematician.

To ensure that above won’t happen, the best would be assigning the preferred coach available on the very first day of the first or subsequent week (second week in season time or other weeks), or the 1-day intensity coach when it pops up first-time if one intends to invest a lot of tokens while trying to save greens.

It should then work as they advertised, as their pre-set formula seems to be ‘x%’ of improvement for a ‘y’ amount of tokens over ‘z’ number of days, with which the effect of % improvement will be gained depending on the remaining workable days in ‘z minus no.of days past since the training is available).

Only exception to this would be the SA & position trainings, as they cannot be bought in parts.

We may not like it as they won’t provide the formula on how these are worked out, but the above is my personal suggestion to handle it for those who want to make use of the academy.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    To ensure that above won’t happen, the best would be assigning the preferred coach available on the very first day of the first or subsequent week (second week in season time or other weeks), or the 1-day intensity coach when it pops up first-time if one intends to invest a lot of tokens while trying to save greens. .....
    ...We may not like it as they won’t provide the formula on how these are worked out, but the above is my personal suggestion to handle it for those who want to make use of the academy.
    Thanks for that insight HeavensAAA.
    So in other words if you can’t afford the exorbitant costs of Youth coaching at the start of the season don’t engage in later, bogus coaching offers if you don’t want to get screwed. Goodluck to Nordeus with their bogus marketing deals.. most Managers don’t like getting screwed!

Pro
    Even though I am not a fan of the considerably high amount of tokens to train a 11x% from youth, it is very obvious that the update has brought some benefits and more important flexibility to most managers here, especially those who spend a little more, or none at all.

Previous:

2 free youths about every half a season, with 1 as a FT for 6-18 tokens and another free slow trainer. The token FT would typically be lowest at 68% at 6T, and have an extra % for every extra T cost, so around 4.5 to 5-star. Free youths were typically 2-stars.

Most would only take the token FT if it is available in the first days of a season. And it is unlikely to be on the first day of season when we needed the players most.

And we could only sell a free player at the start of season and the other in mid-season.

Max token FTs we can get were 2, and it is highly likely we would take only the first one.

Previous outcome:
    1. One useful 6-18 token FT - around 68% to 80%. Position unknown, SA unknown (start of season)
    2. One free 2-star youth, saleable at start of season
    3. One useless 6-18 token FT - around 68% to 80%. Position unknown, SA unknown (mid to end of season)
    4. One free 2-star youth, saleable from mid to end of season

Current:

Up to 4 free youths in the first day of season. 1 could train up to 4 FTs if they are willing to pay for the coaching, or get 4 free slow-trainer youths. A list of youths with different positions to choose from (Can be very unlucky with 4 GKs or other positions, but more than likely one can pick at least 3 different positions for 4 slots)

To achieve that similar 4.5-5 star FT token youth, it is likely that managers would need to pay 2T to 6T for a better youth, then add 15T plus 25 greens.. That will cost 2-3 extra tokens and 25 extra greens. Whilst it looks more expensive at this point, the extra position coach costs and SA coach cost are cost similar using greens after having the players. This youth can plays 2 positions, has SA and is around 77% - 80% when you add the extras.

Needless to say, one could build a 11x% (according to some samples shown, token cost for training from 11x% upward is extremely inefficient) if managers want to. Whether or not it is worth it is another story, but these are the extra options that managers now have when there were not.

For free youths, they are mostly low 60s 4* slow trainers, which are similar to those free ones in previous version. Managers who do not want to pay any tokens can have up to 4 of these.

Current outcome:

1. Similar token youths as before, and can get up to 4 at start of season. Can choose position, plus possible extra positions & SA with reasonable cost
    2. Similar free youths as before, and can get up to 4 at start of season. Can sell all 4 on first day of season
    3. Can train players up to 6.5-star as 18yo, which won’t be available in auctions

Comparisons:

A) For those who has been happy to pay tokens for the previous token FT:
    1) Get a similar token youth - now they have the extra options to pay a little more to set the position and add SA for the youth (or could do without), hence those managers can plan for a new season ahead
    2) Get a stronger youth if they are willing to pay more

B) For those who would not buy the token youth before:
    1) Now there are up to 4 4-star youths for free on day 1 of the season, instead of just one 2-star free youth, who you could use to keep for early season rotation, or sell up for immediate funds for buying your needed players

Say at my level 6, those 4 free youths can be sold for at least 25m, which is at least 20m more than just a single 2-star youth. These extra 20m is more than enough for lower level managers to buy 2-3 decent first-11 players already. For those higher level managers, the extras would not make any difference to you.

All in all, those who are willing to pay for the token youth gets a way better deal in paying a few T more to have a set position youth (save the hours of auction staring for that same player), those lower level manager who pays no tokens would get 4 better 4* youths (against 1 2*) to sell for extra funds on day 1 of season when money is needed the most, those higher level manager who won’t pay feels no difference in real terms.

And so........why are the complaints!!??
    Altiplano likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    And so........why are the complaints!!??
    do you have some proof or source where someone has tested the new trained up youth players and shown they are fast trainers? based on Der_Ryan_M's thread in "Tutorials and Guides" forum they are not. granted he has insufficient evidence to be sure.

Famous
    So, two free YA players trained tonight from 80% up to 100% took 217 Greens, one needed 104, the other 113.
    That's pretty bad.
    pleasures likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    do you have some proof or source where someone has tested the new trained up youth players and shown they are fast trainers? based on Der_Ryan_M's thread in "Tutorials and Guides" forum they are not. granted he has insufficient evidence to be sure.
    Within the forum, we haven’t come across any post that proves that the coach-trained youth players are fast trainers or the other way round.

And we can well imagine if someone has trained up a 11x%, or even a 8x% player, with tokens and packs paid would have opened a new thread and pasted all those images of his/her new young player stats, non-responsive training drills, etc, and cry the world out on how horrible his player and the whole academy is. But until now there isn’t such a thread yet, so it is safer to suggest that those token-coached ones are fast trainers.

The above, as you also suggested, is inconclusive for now.

One thing is sure that all players will be benefited from having 4 new low 4* 18yo players, instead of 1 2* on the first day of the season. They are slow-trainers and all free. Low level players should find them handy, be it sold for money, used for training or act as stop-gaps until completing their first team purchases. Nordeus is quite generous in that sense to new managers for a rare good change there (our impression is they want to squeeze the newbies’ finance and force them to pay real cash for funds - at least that is what the real cash offer would involve).

High level managers would not use the previous academy to recruit FT anyway when they need a lot higher quality to compete in their competitions.

I will try to train one player of around 100% in the academy this season to test it out. And it is quite impossible to imagine Nordeus would try to kill off their own business stream in attracting close to 100 tokens per player by making them slow trainers. Well, we’ll see....

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast