Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

Apprentice
    Token worth players are supposed to be faster trainers than free ones?
    When is the player's list refreshed? Daily, every 48 hr, or they are the same for all the period?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    So far looks decent. Except one issue : U cannot choose positions again

I mean if the potentials are the same just let us freely choose 1/2 players (2 slots : 1, 3 slots : 1, 4 slots : 2) from any position?! Why the 2 DCs?Attachment 131198
    Starting next season you can set preferred psitions Lian said
    Lian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Young Talent Center is now open! Bring Young Players to your Youth Academy. Training will be available from Season day 8.

With the next season, you'll be able to set preferred position for players arriving at your Young Talent Center
    @Lian can we train them for extra positions or special ability this season ?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by OffSide View Post
    Damn They just killed old Youth Academy system. Current one is looking more expensive & I am not going to hire any coach. It is going to cost 15 tokens & 25 greens for a single player training if you hire local coach. So it is going to cost 60 tokens & 100 greens if you want to train 4 players & that is just for a week. I am not even talking about Senior Coach & Head Coach here.
    Then don't spend anything on it and see what happens, that's my plan anyway!
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    When is the player's list refreshed? Daily, every 48 hr, or they are the same for all the period?
    No. Nowhere has been mentioned such. Buy at your own risk and find out yourself one season later .

Quote Originally Posted by OffSide View Post
    Damn They just killed old Youth Academy system. Current one is looking more expensive & I am not going to hire any coach. It is going to cost 15 tokens & 25 greens for a single player training if you hire local coach. So it is going to cost 60 tokens & 100 greens if you want to train 4 players & that is just for a week. I am not even talking about Senior Coach & Head Coach here.
    i prefer to get 4 youth player on day1 of new season instead of 2 random players separated by 14days.
    what's worse to get them at end of season and have them -20% next day.
    so for me, nordeus didn't kill the youth academy. instead they improve it. pretty sure there's a lot of moaning by player who get youth player near the end of season
    i like this new YA replacing that 2 random youth in 14days scheme. this 1 is much better.

just dont use tokens to coach. unless you're so rich. or dumb
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 12-10-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    Sillybq, Rizla and gogs67 like this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    @Lian can we train them for extra positions or special ability this season ?
    Some special coaches will be visiting Youth Academy.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Got 4 goalkeepers, thank you Nordeus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jarharnamme likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Can a moderator or developer please explain the difference in cost (2 players @ 0 tokens, then the rest have to be bought for between 2 and 6 tokens) between the players on offer? I have 4 GKs in my talent center and they all appear to have similar starting quality and, without additional coaching, appear to project to the same quality.
    Is a 4T player “better” than the free guy?
    Random cost assigned?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Chelsea View Post
    Got 4 goalkeepers, thank you Nordeus!
    It looks interesting but damn, they do half business

We should be able to choose the positions or to have a full list like the scout .

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast