Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

So far my conclusion to the new YA is that it’s even more of a cashgrab compared to the previous academy

Only positive is that via tokens and facility u can basically add more players u can produce, period

I mean is the max slot just 4? Really? What about the position as well? Will they produce big enough pool and variation for us?
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Addicted
    Can't wait to trying it out, you can have 4 players 18 y.o at the begining of the season for free, you can spend or train them on the following season, looks like a good idea, the improved training really seems expensive but if you consider it so do the majority of premium players sold during the season.

The only really bad thing i see about it is that you invest and then loose against a tanker team, for me its reason enough not to invest.

Famous
    As far as i can see, i take the free option, not so high in quality and then check next of they are fast trainers

Maybe instead of thinking about the things that could go wrong, we should think about the the that could go right. Besides, the developers made changes, it’s a step in the right direction now how you look at it. The devs are willing to change, willing to listen to us. We can at least appreciate them right? But if we still have to pay tokens for youth players to come into the first team I’ll be angry😡

“Changes that could go right.” Dang it. 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis122234567 View Post
    Maybe instead of thinking about the things that could go wrong, we should think about the the that could go right. Besides, the developers made changes, it’s a step in the right direction now how you look at it. The devs are willing to change, willing to listen to us. We can at least appreciate them right? But if we still have to pay tokens for youth players to come into the first team I’ll be angry
    Well the improvements might not be much but I can see the benefits after 1-2 seasons

If every players there is are Fast Trainers then it's a good investment. My fear is that the free players are not but I hope I am wrong

Hakurei United

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #57
    Administrator
    Young Talent Center is now open! Bring Young Players to your Youth Academy. Training will be available from Season day 8.

With the next season, you'll be able to set preferred position for players arriving at your Young Talent Center

[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-wn-25-.jpg

Famous
    Well, the YA is here...

And for looks promising, just got 2 free players with possible quality finish 70%, so next i can train them more myself with greens

So far looks decent. Except one issue : U cannot choose positions again

I mean if the potentials are the same just let us freely choose 1/2 players (2 slots : 1, 3 slots : 1, 4 slots : 2) from any position?! Why the 2 DCs?[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-bemw4i3.jpg

Hakurei United

Damn They just killed old Youth Academy system. Current one is looking more expensive & I am not going to hire any coach. It is going to cost 15 tokens & 25 greens for a single player training if you hire local coach. So it is going to cost 60 tokens & 100 greens if you want to train 4 players & that is just for a week. I am not even talking about Senior Coach & Head Coach here.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast