Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    2 free players at the beginning of the season. And we have better control over their quality now, especially good if you want them at low quality. I also know what positions I will be getting so I know what positions I need to keep for training bonuses next season.

It is definitely an upgrade from the old system. Definitely beat my expectations.

Only need to find out above how many tokens for a guaranteed FT?
    After comparing other screenshots, the max price youth academy is a 6Token 4* ST (really weird cos there's also other player that can reach 5* in the list)
    judging by the old YA & Nordeus logic, that 6Token 4* ST could be fast trainer. or we could just get daylight robbery by Nordeus tho

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    So about desired position, I am not satisfied at all. I need MC, and what do I get:
    Gee, lucky u u have 3 freebies. I only have 2
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Addicted
    Shouldn’t be some kind of a countdown on YA page to show us how long time we have to choose players to train? Like the one on Negotiations page

Rookie

Milkshaker

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Lian, can you tell us why green packs are needed to hire coaches. I get the tokens thing, but why green packs?
    I will take the example from the video, which show the hiring prices for 7 days.
    Local Coach: 15T, 25 Green Packs
    Senior Coach: 50T, 30 Green Packs
    Head Coach: 80T, 50 Green Packs

Some guys there at Nordeus ran out of ideas on how to make users spend or feel the need to complete the video offers or what? Why green packs are required?
    Guess we’ll just have to wait and see (as usual) what value managers will get from these youth players through their playing career and after they invest 145 Tokens plus/ and good greens per player on coaching. Too bad if they turn out to be flip flops! Nordeus like to advocate gambling and I’ll bet my 145T (if I have) on quality players of my choice in the transfer market.. thank you and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I have one simple question. Will this list of players be refreshed before day 8? As you might understand, I do not really need 5 goalkeepers of equal, very low quality.
    There will be no refresh. Another user got 5 strikers. Hahahaha. Nordeus is the kind of company to provide people in the market for things that they do not need, as if there will be enough 'idiots' that will buy oranges when they already have oranges at home and even some in the basket and they are currently looking for grapes. Such a strange way of trying to improve revenue, isn't it?

For me, being repetitively offered to buy something that I do not want at all and/or that I already have but not offering me to buy something that I need is like an insult.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-11-2019 at 08:05 AM.

Addicted
    Players choice in youth academy is same crap as it is in transfer market. You usually dont get what you want but instead you get 3 amc and 3 dmc but your formation shows that you do not play with these positions so why the hell i need them?
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Players choice in youth academy is same crap as it is in transfer market. You usually dont get what you want but instead you get 3 amc and 3 dmc but your formation shows that you do not play with these positions so why the hell i need them?
    That has been Nordeus 'philosophy' since years... auction lists, scout's lists, recommendation lists, event player offers.... all same thing as if they expect users will buy something that they do not need, do not want or against their will. It just gets worst in the higher levels. Again, strange kind of marketing isn't it?

dude..if you want certain player at certain position with certain SA, the best place to go is the scout tab in market.
    obviously nordeus did that so they can get profit by tokens.
    seriously why you guys are so mad at this new YA. this is an improvement!
    we do get thousands of rests from watching free ads.
    if you want what you want please buy tokens to support nordeus!
    me? i play for free and have no complain whatsoever. this is fair enough for me
    gogs67, CM-16 and NUNO FC like this.

Addicted
    Yes but scouts are the last place where i look for players because they all are bad. Very bad.
    Why am i mad at this new ya? I mad because every change nordeus do or did i is crap. I just cant stand what they do with this game in all this years. They removed, destroyed a lot of good things, changed existing features to the pain in the ass features, made things that is not even worth a penny. And this new YA just shows that this mess still continues.
    There are a lot of things that we want to change here, this forum shows that but the truth is if they gonna do something about it, we anyway dont like what they will do with that. Because that would be chain reaction to the prevailing politics.

Famous
    At first sight, this looks like a promising update. It's been a long time I have not said that about this game. The youth academy was so ridiculous that anything would have been better. But anyways, I like this one so far. Now, we have to challenge it on the long run. I will not pay anything this season because I am going for treble in this one, not the next. But we'll see. I do not mind paying as long as I get what I want. When I see a player I need on auctions, I do nothesitate to spend 50 T to get him. A scam is when you pay 10 for something worth nothing. Not 50 for good stuff. So we'll see where this update stands in due time.
    nikolgiorgos and NUNO FC like this.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast