Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

So the player finder feature seems to work but not that 100%. I tested it with two teams, one Hakurei United the other ones I made just hours ago

The main team's geared towards AMR and they gave me one free AMR and 2 Paid ones so nice

The test one was geared towards ST, they gave me 2 STs but paid ones. The free players are a DL and a GK
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I hired the Head Coach and guess what? I did not get the +39.3% as promised. My player went from 62.2% to 97.7%, so +35.5% only. This is a total scam!

Can somebody please tell me how to get my money back?

Attachment 131318

Attachment 131319
    Last month we had an issue with the quality increase being less after purchasing the special coaches. Nordeus finally solved this by delivering what was promised.

Now we are a month further and guess what? The promised quality increase is exactly what was shown earlier after the initial purchase! So instead of delivering what was delivered a month ago, and what Nordeus admitted that should have been delivered, Nordeus decided to promise a lower quality increase. Effectively, training youth academy players now has become much more expensive.

The pictures above are from last month. The picture below shows my player from this month.

[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-20dcd216-68a2-4b5e-b095-859fc4ac3905.jpg

The difference is that this time I know what I will get and I cannot blame Nordeus. There is no way that I will purchase this offer, as I feel scammed big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Last month we had an issue with the quality increase being less after purchasing the special coaches. Nordeus finally solved this by delivering what was promised.

Now we are a month further and guess what? The promised quality increase is exactly what was shown earlier after the initial purchase! So instead of delivering what was delivered a month ago, and what Nordeus admitted that should have been delivered, Nordeus decided to promise a lower quality increase. Effectively, training youth academy players now has become much more expensive.

The pictures above are from last month. The picture below shows my player from this month.

The difference is that this time I know what I will get and I cannot blame Nordeus. There is no way that I will purchase this offer, as I feel scammed big time.
    They said that what was shown last time in the first place was an error...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    They said that what was shown last time in the first place was an error...
    No, they didn’t say that at all. The percentage shown after the purchase was an error and was corrected. I finally got what was shown before the purchase. And now, a season later, the offer is about 8% less for the same amount of tokens and greens. Why would anyone accept that offer?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122