Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Season 126 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Because Nordeus is watching.
    That is exactly why I said let’s not be confident about my season, I always felt that If I say I am going to win something, they would somehow hear it and I would lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Good start to the season as we beat 1 potential title contender.

This was our 250th game in charge of Max FC.

MNK Kaskada likes this.

@MaxMcclean
    Nice start of the season you have, but in order to win something you have to buy players and I guess you know it.
    Really nice stats B Shin had before you sold him.
    I have also noticed you have almost 150 greens in your bank, and I am suggesting you to buy a player 4* 18-19y AML with a high value to replace your old legend and with the 100 something greens to train him.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    @MaxMcclean
    Nice start of the season you have, but in order to win something you have to buy players and I guess you know it.
    Really nice stats B Shin had before you sold him.
    I have also noticed you have almost 150 greens in your bank, and I am suggesting you to buy a player 4* 18-19y AML with a high value to replace your old legend and with the 100 something greens to train him.
    I think that is a good idea however I keep losing injury packs because Nordeus decided I would go through a streak like that, I should be given a break, I know players get injured but not as frequent as that.

What do rests have to do with injury packs? As far as I know you won't get injured while training anymore.
    khris likes this.

What do rests have to do with injury packs? As far as I know you won't get injured while training anymore.
    And there's a secirity period after a injury for a particular player... same with new signed scouts...

Talking

Hyped up - I will win double this season.
    currently at level 2 and 54% team quality with 160 green packs and a few injuries.

My team is dominant in attacking play.
    Competition too is promising.

scored 14 goals in 4 matches.
    khris likes this.
    I am
    COCKY in My Prediction
    CONFIDENT in My Preparation
    and Always
    HUMBLE in My Victories and Defeats both

Max
    I don’t have enough rests yet, I need them rests for other things such as preparing my team for matches, I can’t afford to use them all on one player.

Desert Rats FC made things difficult for themselves today, and they know it.

The League match this afternoon was against a team they have played against in the past two seasons, and have a 100% record against. Having a 12% Quality advantage doesn't always mean you are going to be better on the day, and so it proved. Going 0-1 and 1-2 down, the Management finally got to grips with the visitors' attacking intentions and made formation and orders changes, and eventually a player change and stopped the rot. Left winger Roberto Alatorre bagged a brace, and there was a goal for Laurens Vanaudenaerde on his full debut before right winger Gustavo Castillo got into the action to complete the turnaround.

Only a 6% advantage for the away Champions League match this evening and it was a tale of two red cards. Defender Matteo Capelli transgressed five minutes after the break and got his marching orders, but 'keeper Adam Bridge was alert to the danger and saved the resulting free-kick, and another shortly after as the home side threatened again. With 15 minutes to go, the match-settling event occurred - an opposition defender got the Order of the Early Bath, levelling the playing numbers, and Luc Ngando was on hand to bury the awarded Penalty past the home custodian for the match-winning score.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s51-results-day-03.jpg

Nouvion Ville FC had it a little easier, but not much. Their League programme started with an away trip to Indonesia early doors and right winger Maicol Guilherme settled their nerves early with a vicious strike from way out which flashed past the static 'keeper. In the second half, midfielder Sam Shaw increased the lead, but the hosts immediately reduced the arrears through their substitute striker. Again a red card incident settled the match, a home midfielder picking up his second yellow of the match, and Santiago Valdez converted the free-kick to secure the 3-1 win.

The Management considered the 35% Quality difference between his charges and the visitors in this afternoon's Champions League match and made some tactical formation changes to reduce the difference somewhat. The opposition proved a little more resilient than he expected, however, and Nouvion made heavy weather of overcoming a defence-oriented side. The last action of the old Youth Academy was to push out a nicely rounded striker, and after the training in of an SA and Quality boosting, Lee Howe made his full debut and netted five minutes before the break to open his account. Santiago Valdez nearly undid all the good work by accumulating two yellow cards in 7 minutes, leaving his team short-handed and short of fire-power up front as they struggled to a 1-0 win.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s13-results-day-03.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 12-10-2019 at 09:43 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by The_King View Post
    Hyped up - I will win double this season.
    currently at level 2 and 54% team quality with 160 green packs and a few injuries.

My team is dominant in attacking play.
    Competition too is promising.

scored 14 goals in 4 matches.
    Welcome to our beloved forum.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast