Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Season 126 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Leave him be and try again with 21 yo when his greys dropped a bit, else you would waste to many greens.
    Yeah, but my opponent has 6 players on 9*. Have to try win something this season.

Desert Rats FC had a draw in their away Round of 32 Cup match 1st Leg today, and were disappointed to concede a late goal by the hosts. Right-winger Gustavo Castillo scored the Rats goal five minutes before the break. This evening they travelled in the League, too, and overcame a close-Quality but poor-playing opponent by 7-0. Castillo added to his earlier goal with a hat-trick, fellow-winger Roberto Alatorre contributed a brace and there were singles from Matteo Cappelli and Luc Ngando.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s51-results-day-04.jpg

Nouvion Ville FC had an eventful day, scraping a 2-1 win away in the Cup and recording a thumping win in the League.

In the Cup match, defender Amadou Sanou gained an unwanted record, collecting the fastest double yellow dismissal ever for Nouvion, just 4 minutes between the two cards and he was back in the changing rooms before the 20th minute of the match. The Management reshuffled the centre of the field a bit, taking advantage of the opposition's single MC to reduce his midfield to just one member and adding DMC Richard Evans to replace Sanou, but that idea was derailed by an injury to the substitute... Santiago Valdez scored the Nouvion goals.

Nouvion Ville went to the top of the embryonic League table, entertaining the poorest-Quality side in the League and ending 10-1 winners. Striker Lee Howe scored in the first minute and was then injured, striker Gabor Kutson replacing him, and Santiago Valdez scoring from the resulting free-kick. Kutson led the scoring with a hat-trick of individual goals, and winger Maicol Guilherme then matched him, with two from corners by Armando Bosio and an individual goal of his own. Valdez scored another set-piece and Amadou Sanou contributed the other goal, netting from 12-yards after a foul in the box.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s13-results-day-04.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 12-13-2019 at 04:24 PM.
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Day 4 and 5

Day 4 :

Ambitious to Bolster the team to graduate and possibly qualify for Association rewards Hakurei United spends even more on reinforcements. 2 More players signed and one of them is a Youth goalie, and sold 2

Season 126 - Are you ready?-1.jpg
    Season 126 - Are you ready?-2.jpg

Still no wins, however, with the cup prospect in jeopardy (I didn't expect to progress further either tbh)

Season 126 - Are you ready?-3.jpg

Day 5 :
    In need of wingers, eventually multirole AM, Angushev will have a partner in the 25 y/o Mexican. Hopefully a better variation of attack can be made besides of only thru the center
    Season 126 - Are you ready?-4.jpg

A sigh of relief happened as finally Hakurei United picked up their 2nd win of the season by defeating the 3rd placed team in CL (Yeah at least we're not that cr*p!). But still winless in the league after being demolished by a very experienced team

Season 126 - Are you ready?-5.jpg
    Season 126 - Are you ready?-6.jpg
    Season 126 - Are you ready?-7.jpg
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

8 wins out of 8 so far.
    Can t see a tougher game for me coming sooner than quarters in the cup, or maybe a troll...although there seem to be low chances for that considering my future opponents.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    In the CL and the League I'm still perfect score....

Only in the Cup angain like last season I got beat by a team with around the same quality by 5-1!!! I got more shots on goal, more posseion..

The assisent , my defence was not performing good... so I looked into it and I bought a new DL and the other defence players I gave some training hoping I can make a great comeback today!!

Otherwise going full for the back to back CL Supercup and the League

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    TOP ELEVEN SEASON 126

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Impossible to make triple even with the best team in competition
    Where did you place last season?
    2nd , 1st, 2nd

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    yes
    What are your achievements in your Association?
    Remained in Platinum, pretty much getting ~10 points / weekend

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    666 T -> plan to waste around 100
    Who do you want to replace?
    AML was my best player for 10 seasons but is too old even with 330 Finishing skills, ST and DL
    What are your goals for this season?
    TRIPLE!

What's your training level?
    91 for 2 seasons now
    Which will be your main formation?
    4-5v-1 but i might change the tactics for it

Good luck to everybody this Season!

* At the end of the season we will chose between all comments 1 winner of 50Tokens**
    Hello my answers in quotes.

More sufferings for Hakurei United as they just couldn’t escape the curse for their victory searching quest. Two draws and an early exit from the cup just highlights their miserable start although there were some positives taken. First is that they managed to stop a winning streak from a title protagonist in the league and in the cup they managed to stall the undefeated opposition until the extra time when Nordeus simply says I am not fortunate enough to break through

Season 126 - Are you ready?-i7oancs.jpg
    Season 126 - Are you ready?-citrkau.jpg
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Famous
    Im out in the cup back to back in the round the last 32. Lol

Made it 2-2 after lost 5-1 away...

So totally focus now on the CL and the League

Have 10 out of 10 wins so far this season.
    What disturbed me is the fact that my goalscorer got only 2 goals out of 2 games and we conceded 2 goals in a game vs a 35% worse opponent , both from corners.
    I m still around, LOL!

Nouvion Ville FC have completed 10 wins out of 10 so far this season, with another four over the past two days.

Yesterday they won their second Champions League Group match before continuing their run in the League against poor-Quality sides with a 4-0 away win.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s13-results-day-05.jpg

Today they went nap in both matches, another poor-Quality League side suffering uder the cosh of the Nouvion scoring machine, albeit at the expense of an injury to midfielder Sam Shaw, then they ensured progress to the next Round of the Cup, their previously resilient opponents collapsing in the second half. Right-winger Maicol Guilherme scored 5 times over the two matches, getting back to his goal-a-match form.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s13-results-day-06.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast