Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Season 126 - Are you ready?

Desert Rats FC suffered a frustrating first defeat of the season, then rallied to win the other three matches over the past couple of days.

Yesterday, they played an old foe who this season had reduced their Quality somewhat, but not their potency. The Rats were stymied at all points and a relatively poor performance allowed their visitors to escape with all three points in a 0-2 defeat. They took out their frustrations on their nearly equally-rated opponents in the Champions League Group match, defending like lions and chalking up another three points in the Group competition with a 2-0 win, despite losing central defender Laurens Vanaudenaerde to a double yellow card dismissal and two other cautions given out by a card-happy referee.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s51-results-day-05.jpg

Today they got their act together again, overwhelming a lower-Quality side in the Cup, their opponents' fight in the 1st Leg which brought them a late equaliser being snuffed out by a 6-0 win for the Rats.

In this evening's League match, a low-placed team provided a bit of a challenge to the Managements' tactics detector, but once he'd figured out the formation and orders to counteract the home sides' high-press and/or offside-trap, the goals flowed again, three in three minutes just after the hour mark, and another couple late on to put the icing on the cake.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s51-results-day-06.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

The search of League victory for Hakurei United remains elusive. Was able to give an equal resistance to the midfield team in the standings until opposing star says no. Iliyan Angushev gets Red Carded leaving even more wounds for the team and now we are still one of the 3 teams yet to score a win this season. Thankfully a better result was acquired in CL being the 3rd competitive win of the season

Season 126 - Are you ready?-1.jpg
    Season 126 - Are you ready?-2.jpg
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Have 12/12 wins so far this season.
    And Suazo got his 250th goal in 149 games. Finally, he did it ! Expected him to reach that 4 games ago.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Have 12/12 wins so far this season.
    And Suazo got his 250th goal in 149 games. Finally, he did it ! Expected him to reach that 4 games ago.
    Well done he sound like a legend so far, he might get 500 goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.

Max
    My team has 4 wins out of 12 since I quit, they lost 6 on the trot and Drew 2.

So glad I have managed to quit, I am still checking though to see how much I will get destroyed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    My team has 4 wins out of 12 since I quit, they lost 6 on the trot and Drew 2.

So glad I have managed to quit, I am still checking though to see how much I will get destroyed lol.

I don t understand 1 thing. When did you said you quit? This season you were going for the quad, didn t you?
    If you still check your account it means you re still playing but instead of winning you are losing.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    If you still check your account it means you re still playing but instead of winning you are losing.
    got a point there!

Max
    I don t understand 1 thing. When did you said you quit? This season you were going for the quad, didn t you?
    I know, it was my goal at the start of the season, but I realised that I got bored and stopped Played my, also I was not willing to play ads during the day, I just am not really willing to play and win anymore.

So I have won everything, my signature below is all of my 3 stints combined into one and for all the trophies I won.

I have decided I have won enough so I left.

Why spend another season on a game that I do not enjoy as much anymore.

I know, it was my goal at the start of the season, but I realised that I got bored and stopped Played my, also I was not willing to play ads during the day, I just am not really willing to play and win anymore.

So I have won everything, my signature below is all of my 3 stints combined into one and for all the trophies I won.

But why do you check your account if you quit the game?
    I m still around, LOL!

Wanna know what keeps me playing this game? Rests/Ads and their benefits.With ads i can afford on keeping key players of my team for longer at top form.
    If i wouldn t have 700 rests every season i would be swapping players every 2 seasons and what is the charm in that? trophies? no, players.
    Every game i see my Suazo scoring couple of goals or setting assists for his teammates makes me wanna play this game with joy.
    And also competing for top scorer/assister in any competition. This season i m only leading 3 out of 6 possible..
    Season 126 - Are you ready?-1.jpgSeason 126 - Are you ready?-2.jpgSeason 126 - Are you ready?-3.jpg
    And these are my main 3 players, with a striker i will be changing next season and a defender that has been playing for me since lvl 1.
    If i wouldn t have rests , these 3 players would be 5*,5* and 4* respectively.And try to compete with those stars on 4 fronts.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast