Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Season 126 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Wanna know what keeps me playing this game? Rests/Ads and their benefits.With ads i can afford on keeping key players of my team for longer at top form.
    If i wouldn t have 700 rests every season i would be swapping players every 2 seasons and what is the charm in that? trophies? no, players.
    Every game i see my Suazo scoring couple of goals or setting assists for his teammates makes me wanna play this game with joy.
    And also competing for top scorer/assister in any competition. This season i m only leading 3 out of 6 possible..
    Attachment 131287Attachment 131288Attachment 131289
    And these are my main 3 players, with a striker i will be changing next season and a defender that has been playing for me since lvl 1.
    If i wouldn t have rests , these 3 players would be 5*,5* and 4* respectively.And try to compete with those stars on 4 fronts.
    Ok I would agree with that, I no longer had the Shin player so I couldn’t do anything once he left. I got a second one that played almost as good, but once they were gone, that was it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Ok I would agree with that, I no longer had the Shin player so I couldn’t do anything once he left. I got a second one that played almost as good, but once they were gone, that was it.

If you had 200-300 greens laying around you could have bought a new player to start your team around.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    If you had 200-300 greens laying around you could have bought a new player to start your team around.
    I am not going back, no way I can go back.

I hope you keep going and winning trophies but for me, I am done

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I am not going back, no way I can go back.

I hope you keep going and winning trophies but for me, I am done

I haven t told you to come, i just showed you had options to continue playing this game.
    And thanks, hopefully i can keep my 2 key players till they retire.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 126 - Are you ready?

I haven t told you to come, i just showed you had options to continue playing this game.
    And thanks, hopefully i can keep my 2 key players till they retire.
    I know you didn’t I was just saying why I am not really willing to play actively anymore

Last edited by Max; 12-15-2019 at 09:12 AM.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Desert Rats FC had two differing matches today. The Champions League match this morning was a careful negotiation against a lower-Quality but adventurous team, Gustavo Castillo and Fergal Ferguson scoring in a three minute interval just before the midway point of the first half. The hosts pulled a goal back on the hour, but the Rats defence held firm against all-comers and the third win out of three in the Group stage was achieved.

After going a goal down early on to their League visitors this evening, Desert Rats grabbed the match by the scruff of its neck and put on an attacking master class, netting five without further reply to go up to second place in the table.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s51-results-day-07.jpg

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s51-l44-league-r05-top.jpg

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s51-champ-group-gr3.jpg

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s51-season-stats-week-1.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 12-14-2019 at 09:23 PM.
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Nouvion Ville FC completed a 100% first week of the season with another couple of wins, and capped that with a couple of excellent matches against a higher-Quality Association opponent.

In the League, Nouvion started off quietly but once they got into their stride they were unstoppable. After a couple of opening goals from Santiago Valdez, the home side pulled a goal back out of nothing, but then were battered into submission by the two Nouvion wingers. Valdez added another couple of goals, Maicol Guilherme matched him, but left enough time for striker Gabor Kutson to get on the scoresheet.

The Champions League opponents changed the kick-off time for the match today, but still did not attend when the rearranged match eventually started. While not having things their own way, Nouvion coasted to a 3-0 win and maximum points from their 3 Group matches. The only scare came when striker Gabor Kutson conceded a penalty early in the second half, but 'keeper Tom Martin was alert enough to make his second penalty save so far this season, pushing the shot around his right-hand post to keep the clean sheet intact.

In their Associations tournament, Dream Team were facing a generally superior outfit in terms of Quality, but fought all the way before going down 13-16. Nouvion Ville faced a +12%Q team, and in the first match at home put out a defensively-playing 4-5-1V against a sort-of Hexagon, and, despite an injury to midfielder Aaron Evans, got a goalless draw for their efforts. The opposition changed to 4-5-1V for the second match, and Nouvion reverted to their accustomed Butterfly formation, hard-defending with counter. The hosts dominated and made several personnel changes but couldn't stop the visitors running up a 5-0 score.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s13-results-day-07.jpg

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s13-l13-league-r05-top.jpg

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s13-champ-group-e-gr3.jpg

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s13-season-stats-week-1.jpg
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Nouvion Ville FC completed a 100% first week of the season with another couple of wins, and capped that with a couple of excellent matches against a higher-Quality Association opponent.

In the League, Nouvion started off quietly but once they got into their stride they were unstoppable. After a couple of opening goals from Santiago Valdez, the home side pulled a goal back out of nothing, but then were battered into submission by the two Nouvion wingers. Valdez added another couple of goals, Maicol Guilherme matched him, but left enough time for striker Gabor Kutson to get on the scoresheet.

The Champions League opponents changed the kick-off time for the match today, but still did not attend when the rearranged match eventually started. While not having things their own way, Nouvion coasted to a 3-0 win and maximum points from their 3 Group matches. The only scare came when striker Gabor Kutson conceded a penalty early in the second half, but 'keeper Tom Martin was alert enough to make his second penalty save so far this season, pushing the shot around his right-hand post to keep the clean sheet intact.

In their Associations tournament, Dream Team were facing a generally superior outfit in terms of Quality, but fought all the way before going down 13-16. Nouvion Ville faced a +12%Q team, and in the first match at home put out a defensively-playing 4-5-1V against a sort-of Hexagon, and, despite an injury to midfielder Aaron Evans, got a goalless draw for their efforts. The opposition changed to 4-5-1V for the second match, and Nouvion reverted to their accustomed Butterfly formation, hard-defending with counter. The hosts dominated and made several personnel changes but couldn't stop the visitors running up a 5-0 score.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S13 Results Day 07.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	131301

Name:	S13 L13 League R05 Top.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	131302

Name:	S13 Champ Group E GR3.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	131303

Name:	S13 Season Stats Week 1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	131304
    Good stuff, even with my final TE Record, I only ever managed that 3 times in 22 seasons, well since I quit best of luck for the rest of the season.

talisman likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    got a point there!
    Yeah fair enough I deleted the application yesterday though so now I have quit for good, however, when I had it? I made sure my team was going to lose and I did no training or or watching ads.

Finally Hakurei United scored the first league win of the season, against a 13th placed team. In the process, main striker, Cameron Hepple also managed to score his first goals of the season

Season 126 - Are you ready?-vmjqnmi.jpg
    khris, talisman and SuperDunk like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast