Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Season 126 - Are you ready?

And we won our 8th Cup. so I can edit ma signature again, which is wrong as show 6 after I added a 9 inthe Super Leagues icon xD

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s126-cup-finale-8th2.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Just got myself a DC DMC very fast trainer. 130M for 68%, lowest % for 130 M I have seen all season up to here was 76% at my current level. Couldn't be happier as I will need a replacement coming into next season, even though I paid 9T for him. lol
    9 tokens for a 68% player few days before the end of the season
    Auctions are screwed for good.
    So it's a good tactic to buy a player even if you loose one good year.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well done, I forgot they were on today because since I left I am so out of range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-02-2020 at 09:02 AM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Well done, I forgot they were on today because since I left I am so out of range.

Happy new year Maaax!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Happy new year Maaax!
    Thanks Khris

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    9 tokens for a 68% player few days before the end of the season
    Auctions are screwed for good.
    So it's a good tactic to buy a player even if you loose one good year.
    It is always my strategy to train with 19 year old, so that I have enough time to find the player I want. The only thing now is that I need to invest some greens into special ability, which I don't have to when I find earlier.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-almost-lost.jpg
    Today i won my 4th cup in a row out of 4 possible.
    And secured my 4th title in a row.
    Will look to secure my 3rd final in CL and my 2nd trophy.
    Should be very easy the final but i shall see what awaits me in the semis. ( won 3-1 home)
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Got lucky twice on New Year's Eve.

First in the league, where I played against a club that despite not being managed has a chance to sneak in to the next level. Mixed my line-up as I had a cup final just three hours later, and I couldn't reschedule either match.

"Stripy" took the lead early, while I equalized late in the first half from the penalty spot. Their player was sent off when conceding that penalty. Yet, I didn't manage to win as it finished 1-1, could have gone either way actually. Weird stuff, I beat this opponent 7-0 at home a couple of weeks ago in the reverse league fixture. But this is alright. Still have an eight point lead with four games to go and still haven't lost a game. With this draw my 17 game winning streak in all competitions ended, so nobody will be getting the streak ending achievement at my expense, for now at least...

The big news - I won the cup! Dominant 5-1 victory in the final. The left winger who is my best player was suspended for it, but the right winger made up for it with a poker of goals. But I got some help as exactly the same situation happened in this game, my opponent again had a player sent off and conceded a penalty late in the first half, which my striker converted for a 2-1 lead. It was a tight game before then as my opponent equalized after my early goal, but I never looked back since that moment.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-stats.jpg

The league is in the bag, the challenge now is to avoid defeat in the remaining four games. But really pleased about winning the cup. I remember in the past it felt impossible to conquer that competition. The first club that I managed, for around 20 seasons or so, there I won the cup once. But never got beyond the last 16 in any of the remaining seasons.

Wishing a Happy New Year to all Top Eleven managers.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Max
    [QUOTE=DoctorRedDevil; [/QUOTE]

I remember I had a streak of getting to 4 consecutive cup finals, winning 2 and losing 2, and then in the last few months of 2019, a year later, I won 3 cups on the bounce, and I lost on the 4th consecutive final to a stronger outfit,

I quit at the end of 2019, I will come back in 2020 and win a few Champions Leagues and then quit again.

Happy new year.

Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-02-2020 at 09:02 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    As I had 5 teams with a good squad this season (to play the King event), I also played in the Cup with them.
    One disqualified at semis, the other 4 won it (including that which played in auto at 03.30).
    Season 126 - Are you ready?-4-cups.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast