Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I quit the game. Thanks for the fun.

All cats have 9 lives ,by my calculation you have 3 left so see you again soon.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I'm forced to quit because I can't login to facebook. I used a 2nd facebook account to play TE and now they ask me for a phone number that I can't give. lol.
    Good luck everyone.
    Grandef you know you can't have a second facebook account... you don't follow the rules and afterwards you cry... why not use a google account or both to be on the safe side...

@Tactician . I can undestand your points and i completely agree with them. Look, years ago i was fighting like this ( and i'm still fighting ), but once i realized that somethings are not simple to change and require time ( a lot of time for them... ) i entered in a "Zen" mode , trolls , tankers , nego , market, and many other problems. I just deal with it and try to go over these problems. I just do my best ( by analising results either win or lose, trynig to to guess the right tactic always, asking my self, what i did wrong ? Etc....),and if that sometimes is not enough , no problem cause i'm aware that the entire system is not good so i know that there is nothing i can do more to obtain a better result that what i have obtained. That doesn't hurt the fun : ) , i enjoy the community , playing with friends : ) , playing in different ways and watch other people ways . One day , sooner or later , they will solve some problems ( let's say some , all is too optimistic ) but i will still have fun since then.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Famous

I quit the game. Thanks for the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I think what is most important is to have fun and entertainment without causing harm of course. This is the purpose of playing video games. So, you guys who still having lots of fun without significant side effects, enjoy. For me, the game became more of pain to play properly like I wanted and even when I adapted to play in a certain way due to how certain things are in the game, the main problem was the same.

Khris, no way. This has been an ongoing repetitive scenario since years. Some users have been waiting and waiting with hope that something will change in areas that they want. For my case, I cannot bear going through that sh***y recruitment process anymore. I did what I could in the past seasons upto the point of waking up in the middle of night to see what is there on the auctions, and also missing a lot of sleep, and I even refreshed the scout lists using tokens many times when I needed certain players immediately, but still could not get what I wanted as such. My main problem is quit clear, and anyone should be able to see that is unnacceptable. A user cannot be expected to stick to screen for many hours every day till he finds the desired players to buy or buy any crap that can fill the positions even though this is against his will. Sometimes even the B or C player do not even show up. This is how s**t this game has been those past seasons in terms of making transfers. The new academy system would have improved things slightly for me but it will be likely be the same problem again as there is no full control over what type of player will come in that list and there is no guarantee that even half of the list will be players that have the qualities (position, speed of progress in training, performing ability, overall quality and so on) that I want. I do not want to wait 1 or 2 more seasons (1-2 months) anyway. Nordeus can 's**k' it.
    There are many things on which I agree with you but I do not understand what you mean when you say "I can't get the player I want". If only one thing is definitely possible in this game it's getting players. I love the new auction system, so much better than the previous scam. On day 1 of this season I aimed at the treble, I buildt a whole team (say, bought 8-10 players) in a matter of hours. They are either 5 or 3 stars, I have to train them a lot or not much but I always get these in time for my first cup game. Nothing's easier than that. And as long as you have T, you do whatever you want. I have not paid in this game for more than 4 years and I assure you there's a way to get players. Not every season of course. But from time to time...
    Last edited by dave1311; 12-12-2019 at 11:42 AM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    There are many things on which I agree with you but I do not understand what you mean when you say "I can't get the player want". If only one thing is definiely possible in this game it's getting players. I love the new auction system, so much better than the previous scam. On day 1 of this season I aimed at the treble, I buildt a whole team (say, bought 8-10 players) in a matter of hours. They are either 5 or 3 stars, I have to train them a lot or not much but I always get these in time for my first cup game. Nothing's easier than that. And as long as you have T, you do whatever you want. I have not paid in this game for more than 4 years and I assure you there's a way to get players. Not every season of course. But from time to time...
    When I am into the market looking for players, I look for the following.

Long Term Players
    18 (or at most 19 y.o) fast trainers having the base position(s) that I want, which then I will customise to my liking where required
    19 y.o weekly recommended player with the right base position(s) and special ability, which again I will still customise to my liking if required
    fast training, young daily player or daily recommended player, again with the right base position and special ability if they have one, but of course not those high absurbed priced ones (200-900 T)
    fast training academy players with the right base position(s), which of course will require customisation

Short Term Players
    players from the scout list but again with the right position(s) and special ability, and also with a decent quality (not those 100% ones that cost 34-49 T)

Sometimes I settled for the B or C option (against my will of course), but there is a limit or minimum. I cannot buy all B or C options nor cannot I buy players without the starting base position. There are some players I tell you I could not find even after more than a season or two, despite watching thise lists for many many hours and neither do they come as recommendations as well. This is how bad it has been.

I had so much trouble in the past seasons to find the desired players. For the case of auctions, I spent so many hours watching the lists come and go for many days, and the thing is it just get worst going higher through the levels because not only that the desired players rarely show up but there is also the problem of identifying them before buying. For the scout list, I used the refresh option (cost tokens) many times but still could not get what I wanted. Sometimes I myself I wondered how is this possible. The game became a real pain in the ass.

'as long as you have T, you do whatever you want.'
    No. Even if I had thousands of tokens, I would not have got what I wanted. For cases like auctions, recommendations and academy, definitely not. In some cases, like refreshing the scout list many many more times, maybe yes, but who is the 'idiot' that will spent like 200-400T every season refreshing the scout list to get what he wants but for short term use only? Simply, no.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-11-2019 at 03:26 PM.

Max

Long Term Players
    18 (or at most 19 y.o) fast trainers having the base position(s) that I want
    19 y.o weekly recommended player with the right base position(s) and special ability
    fast training academy players with the right base position(s)

Short Term Player
    players from the scout but again with the right position and special ability, and also with a decent quality (not those 100% ones that cost 34-49 T)

I had so much trouble in the past seasons to find the desired players. For the case of auctions, I spent so many hours watching the lists come and go for many days, and the thing is it just get worst going higher through the levels because not only that the desired players rarely show up but there is also the problem of identifying them before buying. For the scout list, I used the refresh option (cost tokens) many times but still could not get what I wanted. Sometimes I myself I wonder how is this possible. The game became a real pain in the ass.
    I quit for real today, never coming back. I might stay on the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous

Long Term Players
    18 (or at most 19 y.o) fast trainers having the base position(s) that I want, which then I will customise to my liking where required
    19 y.o weekly recommended player with the right base position(s) and special ability, which again I will still customise to my liking if required
    fast training academy players with the right base position(s), which of course will require customisation

Short Term Player
    players from the scout list but again with the right position(s) and special ability, and also with a decent quality (not those 100% ones that cost 34-49 T)

Sometimes I settled for the B or C option (against my will of course), but there is a limit or minimum. I cannot buy all B or C options nor cannot I buy players without the starting base position.

I had so much trouble in the past seasons to find the desired players. For the case of auctions, I spent so many hours watching the lists come and go for many days, and the thing is it just get worst going higher through the levels because not only that the desired players rarely show up but there is also the problem of identifying them before buying. For the scout list, I used the refresh option (cost tokens) many times but still could not get what I wanted. Sometimes I myself I wonder how is this possible. The game became a real pain in the ass.
    Well, you must admit that you are looking for the impossible. EVERY ONE wants to buy 18 yo FT. The game would be very boring if we could all get them when we want them. There is only one Messi. The fact that they are rare makes the game more interesting IMO. It's been 10 seasons or so I do not buy scouts any more. Not even mentioning paying to refresh the list. You are wasting your resources. A player in the low 5-stars or high 4-stars is good enough if you train him hard. And it saves time when you get bored watching the list !

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well, you must admit that you are looking for the impossible. EVERY ONE wants to buy 18 yo FT. The game would be very boring if we could all get them when we want them. There is only one Messi. The fact that they are rare makes the game more interesting IMO. It's been 10 seasons or so I do not buy scouts any more. Not even mentioning paying to refresh the list. You are wasting your resources. A player in the low 5-stars or high 4-stars is good enough if you train him hard. And it saves time when you get bored watching the list !
    They are not good enough for me because of the way I play and also the opponents I face. My situation might not be the same as yours, but you are an experienced enough user to know that.

About that Messi thing, you are off the mark. I better not say more.

What do you mean by training hard? Buying slow donkey players or whatever available and train them to the desired positions, special ability and quality using thousands of green packs? I did not have so much in stock, let alone available or willingness to spend so much on one player. This is not the way to play this game anyway. Only an idiot with huge resources in stock will do that. I did not stay in the game all these years doing the work bot for Nordeus or exploiting offers and so on like some did.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-11-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I quit for real today, never coming back. I might stay on the forum

Well... I doubt you have the same problems as me. We play the game differently and I expect that in the lower levels, finding the desired players is much easier. Of course, there is still the watching and waiting thing, but still the process is easier than at my stage. If suppose, I wanted to play this game, starting a new account would have been an option but the problem will be back soon or later as I go up the levels. Also, why should I redo the building and training level thing again... not worth it. Maybe is what Nordeus want - users recycling or starting over again. They can 'suck' it.

Max
    Well... I doubt you have the same problems as me. We play the game differently and I expect that in the lower levels, finding the desired players is much easier. Of course, there is still the watching and waiting thing, but still the process is easier than at my stage. If suppose, I wanted to play this game, starting a new account would have been an option but the problem will be back soon or later as I go up the levels. Also, why should I redo the building and training level thing again... not worth it. Maybe is what Nordeus want - users recycling or starting over again. They can 'suck' it.
    Yep I agree, we both had different playing styles and different tactics, and you said it is easier on my levels, it isn’t really, I never get any luck, I might get the desired position once in 5 auctions and they could have too low of a quality I desire or they could be way to old, Everyone who is bidding always outbids me so It would take me hours to get one purchase.

Also I wonder if that is a possibility about Nordeus wanting us to recycle and start all over again to use more resources, I have been suspicious of that for a while. That would be a rip off.

Yes I may have been on the lower levels, I have played the game since 2017 As I have mentioned and that was my 4th stint, the 2nd one on my new account as well.

To be honest, to log onto the game in the first 1.5 weeks of the season was like a prat time job because it was like a chore to me, after this period the ads were annoying to watch but that is all I really had to worry about because my transfer business was completed and I just had to do that and small daily maintenance including training and preparing my squad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast