Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ok THAT’S IT GAME OVER

Max

Ok THAT’S IT GAME OVER

I have decided to quit today, I started playing on March 3rd 2017 and Stopped Todayon my 3rd and final account.

Reasons For Quitting

Positives outweigh Negatives
    Kind of boring
    I have more important things to do.
    Trolls (got one today)

I call it quits, I have sold all of my players and my team is 44% so I will not be rebuilding. I did a fantastic job rebuilding my team and getting the league title.

I also hate scouring the transfer market for hours at a time looking for players.

I also am not willing to spend 25 minutes watching ads for crappy games to gain boosters (it’s like a chore to me now). 40 ads a day is mental.

Also don’t forget the injury epidemic, where you get 7 injuries in a row. (I can understand when it happens sometimes because players get injured in real life but they do not every day.

I have won everything so It is time to quit.

Thanks to Nik for his Guides

Thanks to Khris for the 50 tokens & the forum World Cup (I got battered but it was great fun and I got to talk to new people on the forum) .

Thanks to Milpol for support in matches Same goes for Super Dunk and LianJaoTaki FC (sorry I can’t remember your forum name) Super Dunk as well for support, Khris, Nik again, Chang Ahui and many others, too many to list here.

I will stay on the forum to answer on urease such as questions but I might not be as active.

I know I did a similar thing a month ago but I am done this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max

Ok THAT’S IT GAME OVER

Unfortunately, today I will leave the forum too for around a year, it is not because of anyone, you were all great, I want a break form all the madness, I left them game eight days ago after playing the game in stints for nearly 3 years, I decided that I would leave here too to forget about the game completely, I want to move on and I will never come back.

Thanks to everyone who supported me in games, those people know who they are, and thanks to the mods for guides and keeping me on topic.

This will start tomorrow.

Last edited by Max; 12-19-2019 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Change of heart, only for 1 year.
    khris and SuperDunk like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Unfortunately, today I will leave the forum too, it is not because of anyone, you were all great, I left them game eight days ago after playing the game in stints for nearly 3 years, I decided that I would leave here too to forget about the game completely, I want to move on and I will never come back.

Thanks to everyone who supported me in games, those people know who they are, and thanks to the mods for guides and keeping me on topic.

Take care Max you know where the jungle is if you wanna do a comeback at any moment lol

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Take care Max you know where the jungle is if you wanna do a comeback at any moment lol
    I know, I rephrased it to one year, so I will be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Unfortunately, today I will leave the forum too for around a year, it is not because of anyone, you were all great, I want a break form all the madness, I left them game eight days ago after playing the game in stints for nearly 3 years, I decided that I would leave here too to forget about the game completely, I want to move on and I will never come back.

This will start tomorrow.

Take care, Max. Thanks for everything!
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Take care, Max. Thanks for everything!
    Your welcome, I don’t think I have ever interacted with you before.

CM-16 likes this.

1 year is a long time. Just in time to see what TE2021 will be like. Take care

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    1 year is a long time. Just in time to see what TE2021 will be like. Take care
    I will, this will start tomorrow.

Addicted
    go play dream league soccer then

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    go play dream league soccer then
    No, I will not get hooked on another manager game.

I prefer just to relax and not waste time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast