View Poll Results: Which issue is most important to you?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Injuries: rate and duration

23 37.70%
  • GK Injury bug

2 3.28%
  • Scheduling of 2 games within 15 minutes of each other

11 18.03%
  • Unwanted friendly games: Disable friendly option

8 13.11%
  • Scout Quality

11 18.03%
  • Cost of tokens

6 9.84%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Poll: which issue is most important to you?

Banned
    I guess the question now is, How do we get Nordeus to acknowledge this? Did anyone from Nordeus look at this?

Seems like the "GK Injury bug" and "Cost of tokens" aren't that bad or critical as it was mentioned before.....Hm, let's hope T11 increases the injuries and make people buy red packs!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    The cost of tokens was a test for me to see what people thought about the price.

It was obvious that injuries was going to be the #1, but the real surprise is the scout quality. I would have thought scheduling would be #2, but I forgot that token buyers dont really have any concerns on the list other than scout quality. They can purchase the red packs to solve the injury problem. They can spend the 2 tokens to move a game. they sort of skew the results, but it would not be a true sample without some Tommys voting.

Without doing an in-depth analysis of the results, I would have thought that most, if not all, of the Tommys voted for scout quality. Not surprising, really. I will verify it later.

Definitely injuries, slow rate of recovery, the way they try push you to buy tokens because half your team is knackered after 2 games in a day and you may have another overnight.

Banned
    Bumping it because there are quite a few noobs on this forum that should give us their input.

Plus, I would like to have someone from Nordeus update us on any of these issues.

NONE OF THE ABOVE
    I would just like everyone I know to be on the same server as me as it would make competition between friends more intense and fun...
    My best mates and girlfriend have been on different servers from me for the past 3 seasons...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Lee View Post
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    I would just like everyone I know to be on the same server as me as it would make competition between friends more intense and fun...
    My best mates and girlfriend have been on different servers from me for the past 3 seasons...
    Isnt that sweet! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Cant even choose one of the options that is most complained about here on this forum and have to choose none.

Thanks for your input on these issues.

Rookie
    4 because i don't want unwanted friendly matches

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Isnt that sweet! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Cant even choose one of the options that is most complained about here on this forum and have to choose none.

Thanks for your input on these issues.
    Ask for a noob's opinion and you shall get it... i guess?
    The overload of injuries...friendlies...low quality players etc. I have isnt really stopping me from my league title push... so I guess my concerns could differ slightly from the issues raised by mainstream users.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Lee View Post
    Ask for a noob's opinion and you shall get it... i guess?
    The overload of injuries...friendlies...low quality players etc. I have isnt really stopping me from my league title push... so I guess my concerns could differ slightly from the issues raised by mainstream users.
    This is not a question of whether these issues affect your league title push.

This is a poll where you choose the issue that you would like to see Nordeus address out of the ones chosen in the poll.

I understand your specific issue and it is one that we all would like to see changed as well. But out of the ones in the poll, you would think that the most important one to you is......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast