Thread: Cannot enter in king event

Addicted

Cannot enter in king event

whole afternoon when ever i try to start a match got messege that i have match soon or maintenence is in progress, event ends in less than hour, i am 2 trophie behind and probably wont be able to pass further, that wont botter me if i lose but piss me when i cant start match for over 4 hours, my last asso match ended 10 min ago, my next match is in 50 min and i still cant play now, over afternoon match was 3 hours ahead and still get messege you have match soon or maintenence in progress
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

restart the app on the phone or reload the page on browser,
    or if you tried on your phone, also try on your pc.
    it worked for me
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    tried, no use, when i finnaly managed to enter was 30ish min before ending so forced me to fight players above me and trying to get their trophies, even spending some tokens, loosed 2-3 free att and lot of time where was able to change something and i am sad about it, think it is better to give us 10 daily free att in future instead every 2 hours so we can do matches when can not depended on time gaps league-cup-champion league-matches, especialy on weekends when association matches is here to play and it conflicts on last hour or two in event

Addicted
    i think you’re already past

Addicted
    ended 4th