Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Question for Top Eleven veterans...

Question for Top Eleven veterans...

How much are you enjoying the game today compared to the past?

And by past I'm talking 2013, 2014ish. That was back when I played it the first time and was most devoted to it. Managed three clubs in 2013-2017 with breaks in between.

Then nostalgia hit me a couple of weeks ago and I started playing again, perfectly timed return for the beginning of the season. And it looks quite different.

More detailed and specific training of your players, with team bonuses.
    Auctions are different.
    A visual representation of the match when you attend it, rather than just text report.
    The associations thing.
    Working on coaching youth academy players for the next season.
    Events with prizes on regular basis.
    Supercup fixture
    Maybe forgot something more...

Some of these things were already there back when I quit the game last time but they still kind of feel like an innovation, because the picture mostly stuck in my mind is the one from back when I just started it for the first time.

Generally how happy are you with all the updates that happened over the last few years? Would you go rather back to some other period of the T11 era, or do you think the game has been evolving properly?
    khris and UnderAlexSkin like this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Welcome back again to our lands
    Basically... that's called evolution lol but I would go to 2014 again really...

I am a Top11 veteran, been playing this game since 2012.
    The only things I would like in the game back from the past are:
    1) national teams were a great addition to the game but they removed it
    2) THE OLD TRANSFER MARKET
    And this is the thing I would like the most. Not search hours every 4 mins to find a FT is so annoying.
    Anything else is an improvement to what it used to be imo.But honestly I would go back for that transfer market 40-50 FT every start of the season at exactly 6AM GMT+2

Famous
    I'm still playing so the game must be doing something right!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I am a Top11 veteran, been playing this game since 2012.
    The only things I would like in the game back from the past are:
    1) national teams were a great addition to the game but they removed it
    2) THE OLD TRANSFER MARKET
    And this is the thing I would like the most. Not search hours every 4 mins to find a FT is so annoying.
    Anything else is an improvement to what it used to be imo.But honestly I would go back for that transfer market 40-50 FT every start of the season at exactly 6AM GMT+2
    I am missing those 18 years old NORDGENS too, they were fast trainer for sure and didnt cost a lot. Now auction sistem is very painfull.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    How much are you enjoying the game today compared to the past?

And by past I'm talking 2013, 2014ish. That was back when I played it the first time and was most devoted to it. Managed three clubs in 2013-2017 with breaks in between.

Then nostalgia hit me a couple of weeks ago and I started playing again, perfectly timed return for the beginning of the season. And it looks quite different.

More detailed and specific training of your players, with team bonuses.
    Auctions are different.
    A visual representation of the match when you attend it, rather than just text report.
    The associations thing.
    Working on coaching youth academy players for the next season.
    Events with prizes on regular basis.
    Supercup fixture
    Maybe forgot something more...

Some of these things were already there back when I quit the game last time but they still kind of feel like an innovation, because the picture mostly stuck in my mind is the one from back when I just started it for the first time.

Generally how happy are you with all the updates that happened over the last few years? Would you go rather back to some other period of the T11 era, or do you think the game has been evolving properly?
    Game mechanics are not that bad to me, so too graphics

The events, well, not that enjoyable tbh but sometimes still fun

But I really wanted two things

The auction market like the past where there are lotsa player pools but I wanna tokens coming back when losing an auction

The Return of National team mode
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Max

Question for Top Eleven veterans...

Not really a veteran but I played for nearly 3 years during stints, so I actually miss the time when I was a beginner fighting four top 4 finishes or a league title, it was great when my team was small, I missed that, then over time I built my team up and we won back to back trebles in my last 3 seasons playing.

I have seen the d version of the game on YouTube so I would definitely go back to 2012-2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    The old ones still the best...

Dreamer
    That feeling when you were trying to sell your player on the market for two weeks and finally someone bought it.
    That feeling when you saw free transfer guy , bought him for 1 Token and sold for cash because you needed in level 5 lol
    That feeling when friend of your competitor in the league arranged the game 10 minutes before the game of the season and ruined your team so his friend can beat you in the League easily
    That feeling when you faced 4 level higher opponent in the 1st round of the Cup
    That feeling when second corner was always a GOAL
    That feeling when you woke up at 5.30am just after game reset to buy nordgen players from high reputation teams as AS Happy, FC Lonely, AC Terrible etc.

PRICELESS

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    That feeling when you were trying to sell your player on the market for two weeks and finally someone bought it.
    That feeling when you saw free transfer guy , bought him for 1 Token and sold for cash because you needed in level 5 lol
    That feeling when friend of your competitor in the league arranged the game 10 minutes before the game of the season and ruined your team so his friend can beat you in the League easily
    That feeling when you faced 4 level higher opponent in the 1st round of the Cup
    That feeling when second corner was always a GOAL
    That feeling when you woke up at 5.30am just after game reset to buy nordgen players from high reputation teams as AS Happy, FC Lonely, AC Terrible etc.

PRICELESS
    Thanks for reminding me those, nearly forgot them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast