Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: I saw a club with 20 Cups!!!

  1. #21
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,798
    @MaxMcclean
    I said this before, by level of difficulty i find these competitions in this order: 1 being the hardest
    1) Cup
    2) Champions League
    3) League
    4) Supercup
    Supercup is literally a joke, 95% of managers from CL and the other 5% are guys relegating in EL purposely.
    League is also easy because there is such a big margin between me and my opponents, even tho all in all this was the hardest league judging by the quality of all opponents.In the league the biggest overall wins in the majority of cases.
    Champions League is not that hard, but the final is. I love double matches because me being better i have most of the chances to go through.
    Cup is the hardest out of all because you might face bigger levels and most of the teams are very similar to your quality.
    So far in Cup and CL always went to the final, losing the CL once at lvl 2 because of a major troll.
    I have no idea what am I doing here.

  2. #22
    Pro Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    933
    Cup is the hardest, because you can face more tankers. Late stages in cup and CL are basically about the same, only the good and active managers get there.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  3. #23
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    @MaxMcclean
    I said this before, by level of difficulty i find these competitions in this order: 1 being the hardest
    1) Cup
    2) Champions League
    3) League
    4) Supercup
    Supercup is literally a joke, 95% of managers from CL and the other 5% are guys relegating in EL purposely.
    League is also easy because there is such a big margin between me and my opponents, even tho all in all this was the hardest league judging by the quality of all opponents.In the league the biggest overall wins in the majority of cases.
    Champions League is not that hard, but the final is. I love double matches because me being better i have most of the chances to go through.
    Cup is the hardest out of all because you might face bigger levels and most of the teams are very similar to your quality.
    So far in Cup and CL always went to the final, losing the CL once at lvl 2 because of a major troll.
    That was a major troll and I agree, I had the cup at the hardest difficulty although I have not been playing that long, I still had difficulties in that completion, and I agree that the super cup is a pure joke.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Top Eleven Record after 24 seasons from 4 different Clubs.

    13x League Champion (10x Runner Up)
    3x Champions League Champion (3x Runner Up) 13-0-0 CL’s (2x))
    2x Super League Champion
    7x Cup Champion (3x Runner Up) 11-0-0 Cups (2x)
    3x Super Cup Champion

    Played 999 Won 857 Drew 66 Lost 76. Scored: 3461 Conceded: 528.

    Longest Winning Streak: 44 Longest Unbeaten Streak: 57

    Played the game from March 3rd 2017- Still Playing on March 29th 2020

  4. #24
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,087

    I saw a club with 20 Cups!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Cup is the hardest, because you can face more tankers. Late stages in cup and CL are basically about the same, only the good and active managers get there.
    I agree with this also, I always got to the Semi Finals minimum most seasons, sometimes it was just the Quarter Finals.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Top Eleven Record after 24 seasons from 4 different Clubs.

    13x League Champion (10x Runner Up)
    3x Champions League Champion (3x Runner Up) 13-0-0 CL’s (2x))
    2x Super League Champion
    7x Cup Champion (3x Runner Up) 11-0-0 Cups (2x)
    3x Super Cup Champion

    Played 999 Won 857 Drew 66 Lost 76. Scored: 3461 Conceded: 528.

    Longest Winning Streak: 44 Longest Unbeaten Streak: 57

    Played the game from March 3rd 2017- Still Playing on March 29th 2020

  5. #25
    Addicted Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    This guy is still in the relatively lower levels but he is a lot of trophies and a high win percentage, I tip him to be as good or better than ZAF. The guy’s game name is Hatzo.
    Edit, I might also add he is in the same association as Zaf’s first team.
    ZAF 2nd account is still the best imo. He only failed to win 1 Cup and 1 CL in 44 Seasons and won everything else. And it supposed to be tougher at higher levels.
    The guy Milpol mentioned in below thread is pretty awesome as well. He won all trophies from level 1 till his current level. But Hatzo does have remarkable streaks. 184 game winning streak, wow.

    https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...m-records.html

  6. #26
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    402
    i wish i had all tanking teams

    can i switch servers
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-30-2019 at 06:26 PM.

  7. #27
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    ZAF 2nd account is still the best imo. He only failed to win 1 Cup and 1 CL in 44 Seasons and won everything else. And it supposed to be tougher at higher levels.
    The guy Milpol mentioned in below thread is pretty awesome as well. He won all trophies from level 1 till his current level. But Hatzo does have remarkable streaks. 184 game winning streak, wow.

    https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...m-records.html
    Hatzo (is in my friends list) is only LV14. But there are some managers who are playing a lot of years, like Eric who has the top scorer of all the times (2000 goals), Zaf, Lakis who has 215 1st trophies, Vasilis, Bjorn .
    So consistency deserves more respect.

    (check https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...ecords-33.html )
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  8. #28
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hatzo (is in my friends list) is only LV14. But there are some managers who are playing a lot of years, like Eric who has the top scorer of all the times (2000 goals), Zaf, Lakis who has 215 1st trophies, Vasilis, Bjorn .
    So consistency deserves more respect.

    (check https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...ecords-33.html )
    The link is invalid


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Top Eleven Record after 24 seasons from 4 different Clubs.

    13x League Champion (10x Runner Up)
    3x Champions League Champion (3x Runner Up) 13-0-0 CL’s (2x))
    2x Super League Champion
    7x Cup Champion (3x Runner Up) 11-0-0 Cups (2x)
    3x Super Cup Champion

    Played 999 Won 857 Drew 66 Lost 76. Scored: 3461 Conceded: 528.

    Longest Winning Streak: 44 Longest Unbeaten Streak: 57

    Played the game from March 3rd 2017- Still Playing on March 29th 2020

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123