Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Suggestions from observations for newbies on essential packs and the rest

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Actually an opponent unable to field 11 eligible players resulted in my longest 53 match winning streak being cut off last season.

They were an abandoned team. Had 2 players on red in the previous 2nd leg cup game and got banned for 2 games (both legs vs my team), then another 2 players got a 2nd yellow in the 1st leg vs my team. So 4 out of 14 players showing red card ban after 1st leg. I was like ‘this is absolutely ridiculous. How can it be possible!?’ Well, shxt happens.

With the pain from the above scenario, I could take the cup win after normal time as draw on paper. This is at least a true reflection of an actual scoreline after normal time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It is annoying how when you win in extra time or penalties or get a 3-0 auto, it will be registered as a draw in your season, which is annoying for the winning team and good for the losing team, this has only benefited me once

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes I don't understand why it is considered a draw when opponent can't field the minimum required players. It is no fault of ours and it isn't fair to the players who put in effort. It is considered an auto 3-0 win after all. They really should fix this especially since many feel statistics are a crucial part of the game.

With regards to extra time and penalties, they should follow how FIFA views it. Am not sure how FIFA updates their statistics but I know betting sites consider only up to the full time score.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Yes I don't understand why it is considered a draw when opponent can't field the minimum required players. It is no fault of ours and it isn't fair to the players who put in effort. It is considered an auto 3-0 win after all. They really should fix this especially since many feel statistics are a crucial part of the game.

With regards to extra time and penalties, they should follow how FIFA views it. Am not sure how FIFA updates their statistics but I know betting sites consider only up to the full time score.
    I saw someone on a messenger group there who was outraged and rightly so about losing there 133 game winning streak, they were 1 away from beating it, and they got a 3-0 auto win, which meant they lost that streak.

I would be furious too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro
    Just to bump the thread up with some extra info for newbies, as most should need to be cautious in how to carefully plan and spend on their hard-earned tokens and greens (reds and blues to a lesser extent, though red packs could be useful later for youth intensity training).

With the new youth academy system, please be aware that the cost involved in training up a multi-position+SA 100%+ player could easily involve 100 tokens and lots of greens / reds + blues. At lower manager levels, these amounts of resources could be way too much unless being very token rich.

Your season token income is the total of TV Rights (35T), season event (could vary from 0T to 100T+, depending on your team and how well you play, though safer to say around 25T to 30T) and season reward from association (vary from 0T to 100T, depending on the division your association is in).

Do remember that you would need to build a competent team of first-11 and subs every season, so try not to overspend your budget onto 1 or a few players only before you have spared enough to buy the rest. It is very easy to go over the board in auctions and end up regretting in paying way too much for that 1 player too.
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Have to disagree with you AAA on your advices.
    1. Don t train your academy players through coaches cause beyond that Special ability training they are all SCAMS to make you overspend massively/
    2.You don t need many subs, in fact i only need 1 in the entire season to make me win a rest for every game i watch.
    3.I d say spending most of your budget on some Fast Trainers, 18y old players with high value is a great thing , especially because you can watch money ads to supliment the rest of your budget for the rest of the season.I recommend here 3-4* very high value players,and with 100-150 rests train the player to mid 6*
    If i have a Fast Trainer and keep him for many seasons, it means that i don t have to necessairely replace that position every season, thus making me safe money in the long run. I also advice buying AML-AMR-ST-DC in the Fast Trainers positions.
    HeavensAAA likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Have to disagree with you AAA on your advices.
    1. Don t train your academy players through coaches cause beyond that Special ability training they are all SCAMS to make you overspend massively/
    2.You don t need many subs, in fact i only need 1 in the entire season to make me win a rest for every game i watch.
    3.I d say spending most of your budget on some Fast Trainers, 18y old players with high value is a great thing , especially because you can watch money ads to supliment the rest of your budget for the rest of the season.I recommend here 3-4* very high value players,and with 100-150 rests train the player to mid 6*
    If i have a Fast Trainer and keep him for many seasons, it means that i don t have to necessairely replace that position every season, thus making me safe money in the long run. I also advice buying AML-AMR-ST-DC in the Fast Trainers positions.
    Haha! I also suggested it is too expensive to do it via academy. As we don’t know how that player will turn out yet, I wouldn’t say ‘Don’t do it’, but suggesting it is way too much.

With substitutes, I would have 7. They are multi-positions to play part or full easier games, especially when the 2 matches are timed close to each other. And also to sub when injury pops up (Played an association match against an opponent with all 1* as subs and reserves, and obviously I would purposefully set tackles to hard, and end up injuring a player each in both matches - easily won both matches as a the 1* player area is there for the taking).

Agree totally on fast trainers.
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Just to bump the thread up with some extra info for newbies, as most should need to be cautious in how to carefully plan and spend on their hard-earned tokens and greens (reds and blues to a lesser extent, though red packs could be useful later for youth intensity training).

Your season token income is the total of TV Rights (35T), season event (could vary from 0T to 100T+, depending on your team and how well you play, though safer to say around 25T to 30T) and season reward from association (vary from 0T to 100T, depending on the
    there are also about 30 tokens from the daily box
    HeavensAAA likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    there are also about 30 tokens from the daily box
    The daily box is there but quite random. This season it tends to give me anything other than tokens. Maybe I’m just being unlucky for this 1 season

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The daily box is there but quite random. This season it tends to give me anything other than tokens. Maybe I’m just being unlucky for this 1 season
    no, it's not so random. The 7th day it gives 4 tokens, some times 4+1 tokens + 2,3 from the other days.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    I get tokens, I usually find them in a, maybe that is just the luck of the draw but I liked the mystery boxes, I usually hoped for tests and toekns from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234