Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Suggestions from observations for newbies on essential packs and the rest

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    @HeavensAAA i actually started a new account 3 months ago and i am level 4, so I m actually really documented on the theme, and the reason i started a new account is because i couldn t farm greens for a reason on the main account, now i ve noticed i can. I don t have time to have multiple accounts, so doing the strict, like watching ads for rests and train the players with the 13 extra i get is what i mainly do.( i use 2x bonus while training).
    I played some friendlies and i have almost 1000 blues at lvl 4, 250 reds and rests are piling up every season.
    I did bought a monthly card on lvl 1 , that didnt influenced at all my budget tho.At lvl 1 i had around 5 or 6 FT players but i bought them while being 3* and trained them to 6* so i earned a lot of money, and that s thanks to the rest mainly, and the rest of the players i sold at the end of the season. That s what i am saying 3*-4* FT are easily more affordable at lower levels and they dont cost much, max 10T each if you start a bidding war like i did.
    I also advice newbies from lower levels to buy low 3* under 100k players at lvl 1, i did bought around 7 or 8 i think at level 1 and every level you advance they drop in quality, making you face lesser competition in the cup, CL and the league.
    I joined a gold 1 association at lvl 2 and promoted it to platinum and earned myself 100T in the process, now finding a G1 which will promote or regular platinum association is kind of dependent on what team you have, lesser than 95% doesn t cut it, trust me.
    I watched money ads from lvl 1 to the starting lvl 4 because i actually didn t knew i can actually train players with the unstorable ads.

Attachment 131518

Attachment 131519
    my team value is 150M and it could have been much higher if i didn t developed the 2 legends i have.
    The guy from above is a token buyer, so that s why he has a more valuable club than me.
    @SuperDunk I noticed that somehow we are in the same server and added each other as friends within the list, so we could view each other’s progress.

That you have paid for a monthly card for 94 tokens in season 1 does make some difference. You would be more ‘confident’ and ‘daring’ to go into bidding war for your preferred FTs earlier. And for some who haven’t paid any, like myself, would have to settle for the ‘scraps’ or buy a bit later. You probably had and used this extra option in training up 3* FTs to 5-6* FTs during the season, then sold them by the end of season for a healthy profit for each of them. Obviously you have used this to your advantage in building up a great squad early and hence could join in a gold association earlier than most for the extra T reward, and you have indeed done that very well!

@pleasures The extra players to fill up the full 28-player squad should be very low 3* players, ie. 40% to 45% max, ideally AML/ML/DL, AMC/MC/MR or similar at around age of 25 to 27. At manager level 1, they should cost no more than 50k each, and 100k each at manager level 2. With their value being so low, their wage should be very minimal, such as 5k each per season and so wage of those 10 40%-players should not pose any problem on funds. The reason why multi-position should be chosen is any of those can easily mix and match to complete the team bonus training without impacting your first-11 and sub.

Maybe buy those 10 40%-players before end of season 1 or 2 if fund is really tight, as 500k in season 1 or 1m in season 2 is still not a small sum. Just plan ahead in deciding how many players you will bring over to next season, then buy at least enough to make up a squad of 14 for next season’s draw.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    Suggestions from observations for newbies on essential packs and the rest-bb32bd8f-5f3e-4022-a203-a07adb3785b5.jpeg
    This is my team, though it can revert to most different formations depending on (weakness of) my opponent’s.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suggestions from observations for newbies on essential packs and the rest-b70c7004-91ae-456a-9da9-c912c28e84f0.jpeg  
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Nice, you are the guy that supports me every game and i support him back
    I didn t knew you by that triple A team name, but by the initials J C.
    I m still around, LOL!

''You probably had and used this extra option in training up 3* FTs to 5-6* FTs during the season, then sold them by the end of season for a healthy profit for each of them.''
    I haven t actually, they are still my players after 4 seasons.
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    Nice, you are the guy that supports me every game and i support him back
    I didn t knew you by that triple A team name, but by the initials J C.
    Hehehe! Always great to have your support there too! And surely feel ecstatic to see those who we support keep on winning.
    And as I am replying, your team is leading 4 nil at half-time for your cup.

Another clean sweep for another triple?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Hehehe! Always great to have your support there too! And surely feel ecstatic to see those who we support keep on winning.
    And as I am replying, your team is leading 4 nil at half-time for your cup.

Another clean sweep for another triple?
    I was there too, he won 5-3, which manager where you?

Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I was there too, he won 5-3, which manager where you?

Just curious.

My team name is AAAFC, with initial in J C.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    My team name is AAAFC, with initial in J C.

Oh yeah, I see which one, I quit a while ago, that is why my team is terrible these days.

I had 184 wins out 215 when I quit the first time.

You are a good manager.

Suggestions from observations for newbies on essential packs and the rest-almost-lost.jpg
    I won my 4th cup in a row, and although is the competition i have the most succes with, it s still in my eyes the hardest to win.
    LVL 1 won at penalties after my best player Suazo equalizing in 90th minute, after being hardly trolled throughout the game.
    LVL 2 won 1-0 barely even tho i was much better than the oppo.
    LVL 3 was the easiest display 6-2, where suazo scored 4 goals and assisted 1 i think.
    LVL 3 won 5-3 after leading 4-0 in the first half.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Suggestions from observations for newbies on essential packs and the rest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	almost lost.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	131523
    I won my 4th cup in a row, and although is the competition i have the most succes with, it s still in my eyes the hardest to win.
    LVL 1 won at penalties after my best player Suazo equalizing in 90th minute, after being hardly trolled throughout the game.
    LVL 2 won 1-0 barely even tho i was much better than the oppo.
    LVL 3 was the easiest display 6-2, where suazo scored 4 goals and assisted 1 i think.
    LVL 3 won 5-3 after leading 4-0 in the first half.
    I might as well do mine here too!

Runs in the Cup

Lvl 1: only came during the last stages so no cup.
    Lvl 2: Won: Max FC 6-0 América
    Lvl 3: Won: Max FC 2-1 FelixandArrovFC
    Lvl 4: Won: Max FC 3-0 I do not remember the team.
    Lvl 5: Lost the Final: Falke 3-2 Max FC. Lost in extra time

Might as well add my Champions League Run

Lvl 1: not qualified (well duh)
    Lvl 2: Pos (2nd) Max FC 0-3 JamieTLecounaFC (typical toll loss) on Lvl 2
    Lvl 3: Pos (Quarter Finalists) Selcionado 2-1 Max FC ( agg)
    Lvl 4: Pos (Champions & also a 13-0-0 Finally ) Max FC 4-1 SILVERRUMFASPOR or Something like that.
    Lvl 5: Pos (Champions Again, I never thought I would win the Champions League, let alone back to back and both unbeaten, this time it was a 12–1-0 record. Max FC 1-0 Dit Suiv Sim.

Last edited by Max; 12-31-2019 at 05:23 PM.
    SuperDunk and HeavensAAA like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast