Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: Coutering 3-4-3 Formation Mutant Players

Rookie

Coutering 3-4-3 Formation Mutant Players

Hi all

Need some advice as my league this season is full of mutants resulting in quite a number of losses for me. The above player always use the above formation with all his team full of mutants. Currently I am using 4-1-2-3 formation to counter. Defensive, mixed passing and high pressing not sure if it will be enough.

My team is 119% and my mutant opponent is 124.5%

Hope for some tips and advice to break my losing run against mutants lol managed to draw earlier against a mutant team finally. My opponent's team Coutering 3-4-3 Formation Mutant Players-screenshot_2019-12-31-20-18-04.jpg
    Last edited by wintersnow341; 12-31-2019 at 11:24 AM.

What level are you? If you d be here for longer you d know that they nerfed mutants in competitive games ( cup, CL, league) and they play well in associations, sometimes not even in that.
    I would suggest a 4-ML-MC-MR-AMC-2ST or 3-DMC-4-2.
    Normal/Attacking, both flanks , press low, zonal no counter no offside
    wintersnow341 likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    I am at lvl 14 most of the team here are mutants in my league this season, I call it a mutant league season for me some even put a much weaker team sometimes so that they will not get promoted.

Thanks, I will try the 3-1-4-2 that drew against one of the mutant so 4-1-2-3 would not be so good against this team right tnx.

So far the mutant teams in my league are doing really well atm though don't see the effect of mutant teams being nerfed in my level.

Rookie
    Mutants, don't play well in the semi finals and finals of cup and CL. On the other hand they do play well in the league. At least that's my experience with mutants. My top scorer, who is a winger has very poor physical stats, 24% strength and less than 20% aggression and so on. However he has scored 320 goals in 270 games till now. So, not at all a bad return.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    counter formations don't work anymore.
    Just put your best 11 and watch the game.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Add some bonus money for the players to boot.

What is a mutant player?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I have to politely disagree. Counter formation still work. At least for me. Maybe not like they used to do but still. If the oppo will go with 3dc and I will for flanks and amr / amr, I already have high chances of scoring

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    I have to politely disagree. Counter formation still work. At least for me. Maybe not like they used to do but still. If the oppo will go with 3dc and I will for flanks and amr / amr, I already have high chances of scoring

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    Agree on this. I use a different counter formation for each opponent and works very well too. Eg. If opponent plays 4 defenders + 1 DMC or even 2 DMCs, I will play AML/ST/ST/AMR. Free-scoring from the flanks.

Our next opponent also cannot guess what we try to do if we keep changing formations in previous legs too. Yet to face a similarly mercurial opponent
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.