Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Story of my best player

Rookie

Story of my best player

https://ibb.co/MSr4wr4

https://ibb.co/PhRBb6Q

So this is my best player, carlos de andrade and he has some 320 goals in round 270 esque games. As I have attached in the pics above those are his stats.

But as has been the case with both my wingers, they start playing pretty badly once it comes to semi finals and finals of the cup and champions league. I am yet to have 1 final or semi final where they have a rating more than 7.5. I almost always end up losing in semi finals and finals thanks to them all of a sudden playing very bad.

Can you people tell me why this happens? This has been happening since last 5 6 seasons. I have won leagues and cups. But CL continues to be an elusive dream with 3 losses in finals, 2 in semi finals and 1 in quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    https://ibb.co/MSr4wr4

https://ibb.co/PhRBb6Q

So this is my best player, carlos de andrade and he has some 320 goals in round 270 esque games. As I have attached in the pics above those are his stats.

But as has been the case with both my wingers, they start playing pretty badly once it comes to semi finals and finals of the cup and champions league. I am yet to have 1 final or semi final where they have a rating more than 7.5. I almost always end up losing in semi finals and finals thanks to them all of a sudden playing very bad.

Can you people tell me why this happens? This has been happening since last 5 6 seasons. I have won leagues and cups. But CL continues to be an elusive dream with 3 losses in finals, 2 in semi finals and 1 in quarters.
    Because mainly in competitive games rating does count more than skills? If this is your best player than it means the AvQ of your team isn t as big as i expected.
    Show me a pic of your team and who did you played against in CL.
    I m still around, LOL!

I have 2 CL finals so far at lvl 4, the one at lvl 4 should be determined today.
    I won 1 and lost the other.
    The won i lost at lvl 2 was against the 2nd place of my group against who i won 5-0 and 4-0 respectively, in the final i lost 3-4. I can t blame myself cause that is BS . No other team scored more than 2 goals against me bar that game, so how was that possible? idk, but couldn t watch the game since i was taking driving lessons.
    so kudos to NORDEUS for ruining me a perfect streak of trophies wins that time. I haven t lost a trophy ever since.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    This is not my best player in terms of ovr. In terms of returns. He is. My striker has an ovr of 140. And DC 130 esque.

My team rating is 120 and the team I played had an OVR of 119. So very very equal teams. I defeated him in the away leg, where he came with 6 supporters. And today he both failed to see the match but he defeated me and he went through on away goals.

Pretty disappointed. Though won the cup yesterday, thanks to some good play by my 140 rated striker
    SuperDunk likes this.

Dreamer
    more often than not the game engine also manipulates the game so your best player either gets injured/second yellow/sent off before semi-finals/finals its so obvious leading up to these matches and fixed

Rookie
    https://ibb.co/Y2PBPGs

Here is my team. My MC had a red card for today's match. So had to play the spare MC.
    And this is my default formation, and I had a streak of 54 matches win before this game.

Arrows i keep changing as per requirement. As I have a weak opponent to play against next in the league, so I am playing attacking

Really nice team, it s very similar to mine although i have 2 9* players and 3 7* with the rest being low 6* (121.7%) and we have very similar formation too 4-2DMCs-3-1
    Your bench looks impressive too.
    I m still around, LOL!

Story of my best player-llll.jpg
    Would like to share my best player too since he crossed the 100 goals barrier this season. Doubt it will happen again
    Not his best season in G+A, last season was 94g and 65a=159 goal involvements while this season he has 154, but there are 5 games remaining and he has big chances surpassing that.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I have 2 CL finals so far at lvl 4, the one at lvl 4 should be determined today.
    I won 1 and lost the other.
    The won i lost at lvl 2 was against the 2nd place of my group against who i won 5-0 and 4-0 respectively, in the final i lost 3-4. I can t blame myself cause that is BS . No other team scored more than 2 goals against me bar that game, so how was that possible? idk, but couldn t watch the game since i was taking driving lessons.
    so kudos to NORDEUS for ruining me a perfect streak of trophies wins that time. I haven t lost a trophy ever since.
    I had one CL Final at level 4, I won that one, I won the one on Level 5,

I could not win the two finals on level 2, I couldn’t win the one on level 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.

Rookie
    But I hope he doesn't end up ****ting the bed in semis and finals like my wingers. They inevitably end up doing that. God knows why. 🙄

On the other hand my striker always shows up in big games, he obviously is 140 rated so pretty strong, but goes non existent against easy opposition.

My AMC either scores in bundles or keeps quiet.

Pretty weirdos I got in my team 😕
    SuperDunk likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast