Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Youth players and AVQ at season start

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Heavens i think Sora is mentioning the new yout players i would say no since they are not in the team and you must sign them...
    @Nuno Yes, same here in referring to the youth players.

What I meant is if we would not like to have those youth academy players to be included as part of the basis for our draw next season, release them before the current season ends.

My own experience was this season’s draw became very difficult after taking in the youths, so by the 4th day of the season I released all the free youths from the youth centre - the centre is empty and will stay empty until when there is an urgent need to prepare a tailor-made 18yo for the following season. At least the draw won’t be affected. If that makes sense...
    nikolgiorgos and Altiplano like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

@ Nuno

What HeavensAAA mentioned is correct. Many of us are facing tougher draws this season because the players from YA were included in the draw. Many of us share the same sentiments as yourself but it just isn't the way it is. We learnt it the hard way.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, that's definitely correct.
    The youth players count for the top 14 of a team (like the player who's contract has expired and we need to sign him).

* That's why I 'm playing vs +1 lv opponents in CL and with this guy in the Cup final .

Youth players and AVQ at season start-cup-final-1.jpg

Youth players and AVQ at season start-cup-final-1-oppo.jpg

If you want some good draw, forget the academy players.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I only wanted one player from academy but the game auto chose for me lol. It's really stupid that you can not choose only one player

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    I only wanted one player from academy but the game auto chose for me lol. It's really stupid that you can not choose only one player

Uhm, yes you can. You can release your academy player any time you want.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Uhm, yes you can. You can release your academy player any time you want.
    Didnt release this lol. My apologies

For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Rix
    Rookie
    Devs should consider highest rating team (of anybody) in the previous season to determine draw for him for the next season. lol

come on!!!!!

(just kidding)

Edit : to make it clearer.
    Last edited by Rix; 01-25-2020 at 06:59 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rix View Post
    Dev's should consider highest rating team in the previous season to determine draw for the next season. lol

come on!!!!!

(just kidding)

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
    That is actually a very good idea to penalise tankers, as they will be either drawn with similar quality yet usually younger teams, which means their teams will be inferior by the end of season, or drawn with lots of similar tankers (some 10+ tankers fighting amongst each other for a CL title would be hilarious )
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    In my account I wasn't sure about that but i checked my kids account and i think you are right he really got a harder draw

Hello,

My question is, if we keep the youth players in the end of season, but don't sign them before the league starts, does it make any difference in the league draw?

Sign on the first day or sign only after 3rd day... is the same for the top 14??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast