Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Can someone give my time back?

What s funny is that my team s name is SuperDunk City, similar to Manchester City name, and i dominate cup and league while CL....oops
    JanMolbyFan likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

My friend. By giving only the ratings, you don't achieve anything. Where are the statistics? The formations? The exact rating of you? You go only for rating!! You have 2 nine stars attackers! You think that you will win! Actually ,by calculating skills, your attackers are 7* . Your defense is a normal 6 star. If you did underestimate your opponent as well, the loss was a fair result. This game is not only about rating. I have better team, I will win.

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If you want to win titles, the game has a specific way of playing (and it's well explained at Tutorials section).
    If you want to have fun with farming and building 9* players or mutants, yes, this s..t sometimes happens.
    I never had an 8* player, no need to spend my time like that
    You mean, no need to spend your rests for that ,otherwise you are lazy to train your players (and you will never learn )

maloukees likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    My friend. By giving only the ratings, you don't achieve anything. Where are the statistics? The formations? The exact rating of you? You go only for rating!! You have 2 nine stars attackers! You think that you will win! Actually ,by calculating skills, your attackers are 7* . Your defense is a normal 6 star. If you did underestimate your opponent as well, the loss was a fair result. This game is not only about rating. I have better team, I will win.

Here are the stats, both teams formations for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong formation lol. 2 dmc when he has one St and no AMC'S??

By the stats I see that the lower team play with counter attacks and hard tackling.luck helped him as well a bit

maloukees likes this.

Max

By the stats I see that the lower team play with counter attacks and hard tackling.luck helped him as well a bit

A lot of luck, I trailed for 35 minutes in a CL Final to a 75% team, I humiliated him in the end but it was worrying, this was in October

maloukees likes this.

You re such a clown, mate, it s laughable.,
    So for 1, mr clown:
    Can someone give my time back?-cl1.jpg my attack is 147% , that equals to almost half of 8*, my defense isn t a simple 6*, it s 110, with one of my CB having 197 defending,

Can someone give my time back?-cl2.jpg
    my second CB
    Can someone give my time back?-cl3.jpg
    my 2 dmcsCan someone give my time back?-cl4.jpg
    Can someone give my time back?-cl5.jpg

and stats are a lie, the only shot on target i ve seen was the goal from the corner. the rest 7 are bs
    Can someone give my time back?-polaroid.jpg

Telling me i don t know to train my players, and my tactic doesn t work...YOU RE SUCH A CLOW, DUDE...
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    You re such a clown, mate, it s laughable.,
    So for 1, mr clown:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cl1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	131586 my attack is 147% , that equals to almost half of 8*, my defense isn t a simple 6*, it s 110, with one of my CB having 197 defending,

Name:	cl2.jpg 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	131587
    my second CB

Name:	cl3.jpg 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	131588
    my 2 dmcsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	cl4.jpg 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	131589

Name:	cl5.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	131590

and stats are a lie, the only shot on target i ve seen was the goal from the corner. the rest 7 are bs

Name:	polaroid.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	131591

Telling me i don t know to train my players, and my tactic doesn t work...YOU RE SUCH A CLOW, DUDE...
    Happened to me most recently in August , I lost 3-0 to a somewhat weaker team, although I accepted it, their goals game form a free kick and penalty and the other one was described through the commentary during the live match.

His team didn t score from any counter attack, in fact he scored 1 goal from a long ball and strike in 2' minute and his other one was from free kick.
    his ****ter scores a goal from one but my legend doesn t, yes, makes sense
    I m still around, LOL!

Next time, talk with respect. YOU HAD EQUAL QUALITY MAN. He has a strong defense and your potato "nine stars" attackers couldn't score. Your formation was too bad. With a bit of luck, he won you. So, stop complaining about nordeus and look what you did wrong. Because it's not always nordeus the responsible. By calling nordeus the responsible, you never improve

maloukees likes this.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast