Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Im ashamed of myself

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    I think the same thing, but I was more interested in knowing some details, like how many greens are approximately spent for let's say, improving a younger player by 20%/one star.

I have started stashing greens and will just do normal amount of training for now to level up the training level and improve the effects of the drills. Once everything is in place, I will give the intense training a shot.
    It can't be said generally, it depends on the quality of your player and the drill you choose. So if you choose a drill, where all the attributes are high already, you need a lot more greens to further improve it than when you choose a drill, where the trained attributes are very low.
    Generally speaking, I would not spend more than 4 or max 5 rests per overall % on a player, so for 20% you can say roughly 80 greens is alright.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I AM ASHAMED OF THOSE WHO NEED TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO WIN TROPHIES!!

on the other hand, I'm thankful for their bankrolling the game, needs real money to keep a good game running
    Like I said, don't NEED to at all. Look at my signature lol just gonna is all.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Addicted
    I myself never bought tokens but has anyone ever thought that the money invested by some players is what makes the game going? Anybody thinks Nordeus would develop it for free? There is no harm on buying tokens, what really defines the players is the way you spend them

Max

Im ashamed of myself

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    I myself never bought tokens but has anyone ever thought that the money invested by some players is what makes the game going? Anybody thinks Nordeus would develop it for free? There is no harm on buying tokens, what really defines the players is the way you spend them
    True, I never bought tokens myself, however I did receive 50 tokens from one of the top eleven administrators for that thing they do in the season x are you ready? Thread that is usually started by Khris nowadays, they randomly select a post to win 50 tokens and I won that, that was a major factor to how I won my very first champions league trophy, which also laid down the foundations for the next season to win another treble and another Champions League Trophy, so tokens well spent, except for that crap scout I bought who was a DMC, who had a playmaker special ability and he made one damn assist in 63 matches before I bought a new DMC, he scored no goals either, what a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12