League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by ryemck View Post
    I wouldn't mind really but I also have 3 or 4 players that have to be put in positions they don't play in, also I don't understand bidding.

I won, then it goes into knockout stages? :S I don't understand, there's stages of bidding? so I have to use like 2 tokens to have a chance of getting a player?
    You didn't win if anyone else bid in the same round.
    Think of it like this: your bid entitles you to another chance to bid in the following round.
    You only win when nobody else bids in the current round.

(of course, if NOBODY bids in the current round, then the winner is the last bidder in the previous round)

Try to avoid bidding wars where 3 or 4 people are bidding in the knockout stages.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Bluebird Hewitt is totally correct. Just one thing to add to his comment, don't bid more than one token in a round. Its unnecessary as u r anyways going to next round if u even bid once. If u don't bid in a round, u don't go to the next round. Bid in last 5 seconds if u have only one token(I don't buy tokens and often have only one at the timer I bid, not recommended to bid when u have only one) as then u have chances to be the leader in the next round if no one bids after u. then just hope for the best that the others who have qualified 4 the next round don't bid. if they do u lose, if the don't then the player is yours. All the best 4 your future!!! You can see July Fourths FAQ 4 detailed info and advice. Just google it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12