Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top scorer challenge

Top scorer challenge

For all those who will win the top scorer challange put here a print of your player's characteristics:
    - at the end of the season
    - at the beginning of the season (before claiming the prize)
    - after claiming the prize

The prize +30% isn't being awarded correctly and I would like to compare with other managers.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    For all those who will win the top scorer challange put here a print of your player's characteristics:
    - at the end of the season
    - at the beginning of the season (before claiming the prize)
    - after claiming the prize

The prize +30% isn't being awarded correctly and I would like to compare with other managers.
    +30% finishing. Not +30%.
    At the end of the season you get a 20% drop. Followed by a 30% increase. So net 10% increase

Rookie
    Still one game missing ...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    So net 10% increase
    That's not right, miles out.
    The 20% drop is overall, the 30% increase is only in one attribute. so 1/15 x 30% = roughly 2% added on
    So in total it's a net drop of 18% if your player wins the top scorer award
    Feel free to correct my maths anyone please!!!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    That's not right, miles out.
    The 20% drop is overall, the 30% increase is only in one attribute. so 1/15 x 30% = roughly 2% added on
    So in total it's a net drop of 18% if your player wins the top scorer award
    Feel free to correct my maths anyone please!!!
    Narrative write is absolutely correct there. The top scorer in the league will be able to claim a 30% bonus on the ‘finishing’ skill the following season.

When a team gets promoted, all players will be deducted by 20% for the new season. This 20% deduction is to reflect your team’s relative strength in this newly promoted league, as your opponents would have been a lot stronger than your league last season. Just consider a team from UK Championship got promoted to the Premier League, and players being the champion of Championship would not be able to top the Premier League unless they become stronger.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Narrative write is absolutely correct there. The top scorer in the league will be able to claim a 30% bonus on the ‘finishing’ skill the following season.

When a team gets promoted, all players will be deducted by 20% for the new season. This 20% deduction is to reflect your team’s relative strength in this newly promoted league, as your opponents would have been a lot stronger than your league last season. Just consider a team from UK Championship got promoted to the Premier League, and players being the champion of Championship would not be able to top the Premier League unless they become stronger.
    He said a net 10% increase. That's not right. As i pointed out the 30% is only in one attribute so the net total change overall is not just 30-20.

Pro
    He said a net 10% increase. That's not right. As i pointed out the 30% is only in one attribute so the net total change overall is not just 30-20.
    Yes, Narrative writer refers to a net increase of 10% in that ‘finishing’ attribute, as he stated ‘+30% finishing’ clearly. He never said anything related to the overall player rating either. Eg. Your top scorer finished the season with 160% finishing. If your team gets promoted, your top scorer finishing would have reduced to 140%. And you could add the 30% event bonus to bring up your top scorer’s finishing to 170%. In other words, that is a net increase of 10% in his finishing for new season when compared with end of last season.

Please go to the rules in the event section and have a read-through if you find this logic difficult to understand.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Yes, Narrative writer refers to a net increase of 10% in that ‘finishing’ attribute, as he stated ‘+30% finishing’ clearly. He never said anything related to the overall player rating either. Eg. Your top scorer finished the season with 160% finishing. If your team gets promoted, your top scorer finishing would have reduced to 140%. And you could add the 30% event bonus to bring up your top scorer’s finishing to 170%. In other words, that is a net increase of 10% in his finishing for new season when compared with end of last season.

Please go to the rules in the event section and have a read-through if you find this logic difficult to understand.
    Crossed wires.
    The OP mentioned 30%
    Narrative then corrected him by saying '+30% finishing. Not +30%.'
    So two different people were talking about the two different %'s
    I was working out the overall change in the players %, not just the basic one attribute change.
    I can see why Narrative worded it like he did, I just didn't read it that way the first time.
    Like I say, crossed wires
    Last edited by gogs67; 01-04-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Pro
    Crossed wires.
    The OP mentioned 30%
    Narrative then corrected him by saying '+30% finishing. Not +30%.'
    So two different people were talking about the two different %'s
    I was working out the overall change in the players %, not just the basic one attribute change.
    Like I say, crossed wires
    No problem there. Not too concerned about overall change to be honest, as we would focus on training certain skills to complement our own style of play.

Nordeus could not have rewarded top scorers in 20% in overall rating anyway, as every manager would then have a 300%+ striker to score dozens in every match. Lol.

Dreamer
    Before New Season

Top scorer challenge-screenshot_20200105-075552.jpg

Top scorer challenge-screenshot_20200105-075613.jpg
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 01-05-2020 at 05:27 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast