Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Won the Champions League and the Supercup last season. Had bad luck to face a stronger opponent in the cup final (136%) but hey, it's ok, we keep straight. Finished 3rd in a tough league with good players. This season the goal is to win the cup and the Super League, because my CL draw is pretty near impossible. Kind of coward, yes, but i won't have time enough to build an elite team to face them. Also I hope that my league won't be tough enough. I hope to win two titles at least.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Tanking is for noobs, take on the challenge!

Youth academy is on track for the biggest disappointment in TE history as a feature they hyped up. Out of 16 players on 4 different teams I had not one first class FT or even good FT, best were mediocre trainers even those for 4-6T.
    All of my mine were useless, I do not care if this sounds stupid, but they were sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a look at the Champions League. I will have my chances to go far judging by all the opponents. No standout team that is a clear favorite over everyone else.

Anyway, 33-4-0 last season, but I began this one with a loss in the first cup round at home to a team 30% worse than mine. My goalkeeper, defender, right back, two wingers and two strikers were all on fire. But he had five 2 star players who easily handled it all and beat me 1-0 at my stadium. Makes sense

The question is, did I just happen to dodge a bullet by avoiding the troll result in some hugely important game, or are Nordeus giving me the subtle "You've had your one month of fun, now you suffer" message.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Had a look at the Champions League. I will have my chances to go far judging by all the opponents. No standout team that is a clear favorite over everyone else.

Anyway, 33-4-0 last season, but I began this one with a loss in the first cup round at home to a team 30% worse than mine. My goalkeeper, defender, right back, two wingers and two strikers were all on fire. But he had five 2 star players who easily handled it all and beat me 1-0 at my stadium. Makes sense

The question is, did I just happen to dodge a bullet by avoiding the troll result in some hugely important game, or are Nordeus giving me the subtle "You've had your one month of fun, now you suffer" message.
    What do you mean, losing 1-0 to those teams is perfectly normal NOT, it makes perfect sense that you went unbeaten and then lost 0-1 at your stadium, also false lol.

As Nikolgiorgos said, to Milhai Razwam (I think it was his name)

I think you will do great as you have paid your troll tax in the game this season.

So most likely, you will humiliate them in the second leg, you might have one more troll result this season and then that is it, you should be good to go for the way of it.

Best of luck.

Today's games :

SL : First game going well was an understatement. Against a team slightly weaker we managed to nab 9 goals and Cameron Hepple, the Main ST who's embarking on his first game as an ST since a few weeks prior, Scored 2. This game also marks the debut of a new Secondary Player, Vaclav Mikel who is a 4* multirole player set to sub as a winger or Striker.

Cup : Against a 2* team, the team scored 2 goal lead at home, one thru open play and one thru corner kick. Te new Singaporean players made their debut and did well with 7.4 and 7.8 Ratings
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Just Got a 5* 21 Year old player for 1 token. Man that was a very rare moment
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Last season PS Mulosari manage to won a Cup trophy and ended at fourth place, so its a good result as we earn a spot for CL.

Our association called The King Scorpion, currently at the gold 2 division with 946 points, so far PS Mulosari has contributed 251 points for the association.

Current level is 15 with $1.16B available budget, but our chairman is a bit stingy so the plan to replace two of our defender has been refused. And ridiculously our chairman was aiming for a Super Cup trophy.

PS Mulosari has lvl 65 training centre and will focus on finding talented midfielder from the youth academy this season. Our main formation is 4-3-3 with defensive playstyle, though our strategy is not entertaining as any other teams, but somehow our 133k seats never empty on home games.

Thank You
    PS Mulosari

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    TOP ELEVEN SEASON 127

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    I cannot win any Nordeus events, at least not without heavy tanking
    Where did you place last season?
    5th , semi semi
    Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    Yes, only fun remained in the game
    What are your achievements in your Association?
    Platinum secured for 4 seasons in a row.
    What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    50T since i need only 2 juniors
    Who do you want to replace?
    AMR + DC (i have academy ready) and maybe the MC
    What are your goals for this season?
    I do not even want to set any, at least 1 cup ..
    What's your training level?
    91, max for 2 seasons
    Which will be your main formation?
    4-5-1V ( but i want to change it to 4-6-0 (amc in stead of ST)

Good luck to everybody this Season!

* At the end of the season we will chose between all comments 1 winner of 50Tokens**
    Hello, my answers are in quotes.

Happy season!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    What do you mean, losing 1-0 to those teams is perfectly normal NOT, it makes perfect sense that you went unbeaten and then lost 0-1 at your stadium, also false lol.

As Nikolgiorgos said, to Milhai Razwam (I think it was his name)

I think you will do great as you have paid your troll tax in the game this season.

So most likely, you will humiliate them in the second leg, you might have one more troll result this season and then that is it, you should be good to go for the way of it.

Best of luck.

Yep, it happened. 4-0 win in the away leg.

Obviously this is beating a dead horse, but it's such a trash auction now. I remember the occasional frustrations back in the day when losing tokens even after someone else outbids me for the player, but at least there were also chances to get some great signings early in the morning for cheap. No chance to do that now.

Really hoping now I end up in some well ranked association in 2-3 months. Last time I played it, there was a quite regular 30-50 token income per season from that part of the game, even though I never put much effort into the associations. Neither did my colleagues.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Max

Season 127 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Yep, it happened. 4-0 win in the away leg.

Obviously this is beating a dead horse, but it's such a trash auction now. I remember the occasional frustrations back in the day when losing tokens even after someone else outbids me for the player, but at least there were also chances to get some great signings early in the morning for cheap. No chance to do that now.

Really hoping now I end up in some well ranked association in 2-3 months. Last time I played it, there was a quite regular 30-50 token income per season from that part of the game, even though I never put much effort into the associations. Neither did my colleagues.
    Yes, no wonder they don’t have those, top eleven and Nordeus is more business orientated these days, can you blame them? Every business needs some good source of income and Top Eleven is their primary source of income, I do agree though that a lot of things are at the extremes and are over the top, associations is obviously a good bit of your token income so hopefully you end up in a platinum one.

And I am not surprised you battered them in the second leg, the first round of the cup always has some crazy results, such as Losing to a bot team called nervy, this happened a few seasons ago and if it was not for a late equaliser by my defender, we would have had a humiliating premature elimination.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CM-16 likes this.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast