Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

@DoctorRedDevil
    Your team isn t looking at all spectacular.Use to have a much better team and still couldn t win the CL, but i think with this team you re most likely to win it.
    As for stashing greens, i ve been using greens ever since lvl 1 on younger players and i still have 4 players from lvl 1 at lvl 5, most of them being 22 y old.
    I ve seen that using greens at a lower level makes your team value grow much higher than saving them and buying FT you can t afford at higher levels.
    Even tho i stopped farming money since last season, i have like almost 70M cash beside my main team and couple of reserves.
    But again, it is your choice. I ve seen that spending greens on younger players saves you money in the long run and saves a little bit of sanity in buying players.
    Hope you are satisfied with your strategy and i also hope it will work in your favor.
    In contrast, this is how my team looked like in the first day of lvl 2.Season 127 - Are you ready?-contrast.jpg
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 01-08-2020 at 12:39 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Hi There, great intusiasm with the new academy players, my new striker seems to be the great candidate for team star this season... more images e info ahead when they reach the red star!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    @DoctorRedDevil
    Your team isn t looking at all spectacular.Use to have a much better team and still couldn t win the CL, but i think with this team you re most likely to win it.
    As for stashing greens, i ve been using greens ever since lvl 1 on younger players and i still have 4 players from lvl 1 at lvl 5, most of them being 22 y old.
    I ve seen that using greens at a lower level makes your team value grow much higher than saving them and buying FT you can t afford at higher levels.
    Even tho i stopped farming money since last season, i have like almost 70M cash beside my main team and couple of reserves.
    But again, it is your choice. I ve seen that spending greens on younger players saves you money in the long run and saves a little bit of sanity in buying players.
    Hope you are satisfied with your strategy and i also hope it will work in your favor.
    In contrast, this is how my team looked like in the first day of lvl 2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	contrast.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	131728
    The more interesting part is, this is the approximate quality of my teams over the years. With a minimum income of packs, money and tokens back then, I really don't think I could have done much better.

One of the reasons I have been saving greens now is more because I don't know how many of them would be needed to significantly improve a particular player or the first squad in general, there is no norm as every player is different while my training level is not so high yet, so I am a little afraid of "overspending" the resources. That one time I accomplished a treble, I barely had any of the three kinds of packs left at the end of the season, and they were all spent on basic needs. There was no power training done at all.

But I imagine the bizarre transfer market of today will force me to start using greens sooner than I thought at first. Can't get good players for cheap anymore.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

@Doc
    ask me whatever you need to know and i will provide you the answers.
    Mainly depends on what skills you train your player, level of the drills, and mainly their age.
    I see the 18-20 the sweet spot, beyond that is much slower.
    my 22y old 8* player needs like 7-8 rests for 1%, the lower ones need 3-4 rests per 1%.
    For the last seasons i haven t been focusing myself on the 1st rate Fast Trainers since it took me so much time to find them, and i ve been taking lower rated ones, they still need max 5 rests for 1% rating.Depends on their rating ofc, the lower he is the faster he grows.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 01-08-2020 at 02:59 PM.
    DoctorRedDevil likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

@Doc
    ask me whatever you need to know and i will provide you the answers.
    Mainly depends on what skills you train your player, level of the drills, and mainly their age.
    I see the 18-20 the sweet spot, beyond that is much slower.
    my 22y old 8* player needs like 7-8 rests for 1%, the lower ones need 3-4 rests per 1%.
    For the last seasons i haven t been focusing myself on the 1st rate Fast Trainers since it took me so much time to find them, and i ve been taking lower rated ones, they still need max 5 rests for 1% rating.Depends on their rating ofc, the lower he is the faster he grows.
    I imagine it would take a little longer to improve my players now as my training level isn't high yet, only a few drills are semi-pro level, the others are amateur still. Unlocked 16/24 so far.

I would probably like to improve this player first. Young, scores and assists regularly. Could be a long term option up front.

Season 127 - Are you ready?-yohoua.jpg

Wondering if I should go for it straight away... Currently have a little less than 300 rests and gain 20-25 each day.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    I imagine it would take a little longer to improve my players now as my training level isn't high yet, only a few drills are semi-pro level, the others are amateur still. Unlocked 16/24 so far.

I would probably like to improve this player first. Young, scores and assists regularly. Could be a long term option up front.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yohoua.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	131736

Wondering if I should go for it straight away... Currently have a little less than 300 rests and gain 20-25 each day.
    I would say to wait a bit and then do it, unlockq all of the drills and get started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Max He would need a whole season to unlock some and not all i think, so if he thinks the guy can get in the first team, as long as the drill has 2 out of 3 shoes he can train them.
    @Doc I say a 20y old won t last for more than 2-3 seasons unless you train him with a lot of greens.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    @Max He would need a whole season to unlock some and not all i think, so if he thinks the guy can get in the first team, as long as the drill has 2 out of 3 shoes he can train them.
    @Doc I say a 20y old won t last for more than 2-3 seasons unless you train him with a lot of greens.
    I think that seems ok, he should start it then, thanks for letting me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season 127 - Are you ready?-111.jpg
    Season 127 - Are you ready?-222.jpg
    draw 2-2 in the league and for the first time in 4 seasons i don t think i will win the league.
    @Max i told you i have 7 tough opponents in the league, you didn t believe me.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    I just won my CL match wthat is pretty great because I used all my reserves for that because 3 hours later I got a League match and otherwise my players are too tired too perfeorm good in that match...

And the CL is only group stage so just make it to the top 2 for qualify...

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast