Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I just won my CL match wthat is pretty great because I used all my reserves for that because 3 hours later I got a League match and otherwise my players are too tired too perfeorm good in that match...

And the CL is only group stage so just make it to the top 2 for qualify...
    Good move. Makes sense what you mentioned about CL as it isn’t difficult to qualify for next stage at our level. We can save the greens for training and improving our training level.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 01-09-2020 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    I imagine it would take a little longer to improve my players now as my training level isn't high yet, only a few drills are semi-pro level, the others are amateur still. Unlocked 16/24 so far.

I would probably like to improve this player first. Young, scores and assists regularly. Could be a long term option up front.

Attachment 131736

Wondering if I should go for it straight away... Currently have a little less than 300 rests and gain 20-25 each day.
    Hmmmm. I would scout the competition first. Sometimes we don’t have to powertrain at lower levels to win.

If competition is strong and he is an FT. I would powertrain him with whatever greens you budgeted for him.
    If competition is weak and he is an FT, I would store the 25 storable greens and use the other 13 through physio on him after putting aside 2 for daily bonus training.

If he ain’t an FT, I wouldn’t invest in him at all.

So won the 2 games i ve played today, and the things stay like this:
    in the cup i ve won 6-0 and i m through the next round.
    In the CL i ve won my best opponent so far in the group and i am leading it with 6 points.Big chances to finish 1st, since he bottled it also in the first game and lost.
    In the league is awful, i am 4th after 3 games, haven t been this low as far as i can remember since i ve taken over my new club.After 2 games i should climb a place or two.I shall see.
    My best player suazo is having a mediocre season with 11 goals in 8 games, and overall my team plays worse with 6 goals conceded in 8 games, a negative record so far.
    This is hands down my hardest season.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    So won the 2 games i ve played today, and the things stay like this:
    in the cup i ve won 6-0 and i m through the next round.
    In the CL i ve won my best opponent so far in the group and i am leading it with 6 points.Big chances to finish 1st, since he bottled it also in the first game and lost.
    In the league is awful, i am 4th after 3 games, haven t been this low as far as i can remember since i ve taken over my new club.After 2 games i should climb a place or two.I shall see.
    My best player suazo is having a mediocre season with 11 goals in 8 games, and overall my team plays worse with 6 goals conceded in 8 games, a negative record so far.
    This is hands down my hardest season.
    This hasn’t been your best start, 6 goals conceded in 8 is not too bad when you think about it but with your team that is not the best, I find conceding 5 goals in 8 games unacceptable lol, and I still do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.

Won with 2 4-0 today and i am 3rd, 2 points behind the 1st places, my golden boot seems as far as it gets right now. Suazo doesn t cut it anymore, something happened and i can t find a reason why.
    tomorrow i face the 1st spot, NAPOLI FC that has a 16% weaker team than me and i should win, i must to or the league is gone in the first 5 games.
    @Max make it 6 goals in 10 games, it s still too much.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Won with 2 4-0 today and i am 3rd, 2 points behind the 1st places, my golden boot seems as far as it gets right now. Suazo doesn t cut it anymore, something happened and i can t find a reason why.
    tomorrow i face the 1st spot, NAPOLI FC that has a 16% weaker team than me and i should win, i must to or the league is gone in the first 5 games.
    @Max make it 6 goals in 10 games, it s still too much.
    Yes I still think it is too much lol, if you lost that game tomorrow you are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes I still think it is too much lol, if you lost that game tomorrow you are screwed.

Maybe my team is doing a Barcelona 2010/11 season when Mourinho won the title with Real.
    I still think i should win it no matter what, but the title decising game will be in my 9th league fixture when i face that dude with 104% team quality.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Maybe my team is doing a Barcelona 2010/11 season when Mourinho won the title with Real.
    I still think i should win it no matter what, but the title decising game will be in my 9th league fixture when i face that dude with 104% team quality.
    I think so, you can hopefully win those 2 matches

SuperDunk likes this.

Problems in the league. The other title contender, whose team quality is 5% lower than mine, absolutely wrecked me 5-0 at my stadium yesterday. He must have had a perfect counter formation and tactics. Can't see this being just one of those occasional troll results.

Then barely beat the last placed team in the league today after a late comeback crowned by a 90th minute winning goal.

This is going to be one loooong season...
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Problems in the league. The other title contender, whose team quality is 5% lower than mine, absolutely wrecked me 5-0 at my stadium yesterday. He must have had a perfect counter formation and tactics. Can't see this being just one of those occasional troll results.

Then barely beat the last placed team in the league today after a late comeback crowned by a 90th minute winning goal.

This is going to be one loooong season...
    5-0 gotta hurt so bad, is it?
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast