Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Barely won 3-1 with the last 2 goals following my opponents equalizer.
    I have to mention that he is 66%, I am 115%
    I think will be the biggest achievement I had on this new account if I were to win the league.
    I m adding points 3 by 3 and hope that the 1st place drops points before our game. Doubt it is going to happen

Just won 4-0 against a 60% team i won 6-0 in the first half of the season.
    IDK what s happening with Suazo and Hazard, 2 of my best players going missing against nobodies.
    If Suazo can t handle some peasents what should i expect from him against tougher opposition? He missed 2 free kicks, that s what he did the whole game.
    Hazard is giving the ball to the opponent.
    This whole season pisses me off so much.
    And the 1st place won again, fck.
    I m still around, LOL!

Just realised that the game didn t allow me to make a substitution. Gotta love this game.

I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Just realised that the game didn t allow me to make a substitution. Gotta love this game.

What is your new club name? Super dunk something it is definitely not city, best of luck for the rest of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    What is your new club name? Super dunk something it is definitely not city, best of luck for the rest of the season.

I don t have a new club name, it s the same name. Computer decided to spell my club name differently.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Just won 4-0 against a 60% team i won 6-0 in the first half of the season.
    IDK what s happening with Suazo and Hazard, 2 of my best players going missing against nobodies.
    If Suazo can t handle some peasents what should i expect from him against tougher opposition? He missed 2 free kicks, that s what he did the whole game.
    Hazard is giving the ball to the opponent.
    This whole season pisses me off so much.
    And the 1st place won again, fck.
    That first place team will keep winning until he plays you, I bet you, We will see how your match goes, I will not male predictions just yet but I see him win because that happens in every crucial title race game when your the favourite, I will be at that match if I am available.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That first place team will keep winning until he plays you, I bet you, We will see how your match goes, I will not male predictions just yet but I see him win because that happens in every crucial title race game when your the favourite, I will be at that match if I am available.

He ll win the title over my dead body. As long as i am active he won t kiss anything.
    He doesn t stand a chance against me, the 3rd place ****er does.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    I don t have a new club name, it s the same name. Computer decided to spell my club name differently.
    I saw that just the the computer’s version looked strange.

Max

Season 127 - Are you ready?

He ll win the title over my dead body. As long as i am active he won t kiss anything.
    He doesn t stand a chance against me, the 3rd place ****er does.
    Yes, I hope you win, I was saying that because that happened to me all of the time, I am making too many assumptions, you have to play him on Friday and then the 3rd place guy on Round 22 the day the cup finals are on.

SuperDunk likes this.

The bad thing is i need 2 wins, 1 win 1 draw doesn t save me from winning the title.
    The 3rd place is wank against the 1st place even tho he has better players.
    The pressure is on me now. We ll see what will happen, maybe the game makes me drop points before these games.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast