Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That is the worst one I have probably ever seen, just because you were all over them, I haven not had a worse one, oh well good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    This is by far not the worst troll i ve ever seen.
    Do you see the quality of his opponent? He has a nice defense , the rest i can t see.
    I judge trolls by the difference in quality of the opponent.
    At lvl 2 or 3 i drew against a 40% team with me being 100 something and equalized in the 80 something minute.
    I ve seen much worse trolls, especially in my side than this one.
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Do you see the quality of his opponent? He has a nice defense , the rest i can t see.
    At lvl 2 or 3 i drew against a 40% team with me being 100 something and equalized in the 80 something minute.
    Yes, hopefully we would have less of them

Btw, my Cup final opponent is your league’s 2nd place, so it’s likely he would have to settle for 2nd in both league and cup this season (117% vs 87% - fingers-crossed for no troll)
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    Repeated
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Fair enough, Milpol’s quality was 129% and this guy’s was 96.6%

I have had one worse as it cost me a trophy, I am really sorry for using this again and again but it is my best example of my worst one.

So for the very few forum users who actually haven’t seen my post about this game, here you go.

Match: Lvl 1 Cup Final.
    Date: Tuesday August 14th 2018.

Quality: Me: 98.7% Opponent: 34.5%

Possession 80-20
    Shots: 21-5
    Shots on Target: 10-2
    Shot Efficiency: 10-100.
    Saves: 0-8
    Result: 1-2 loss.
    Man of the Match: Opponent’s GK.

Sorry once again to those that have seen this game pop up before on one of my posts before because to them, it might seem that I am repeating myself time and time again, which is true but this is the primary troll result I choose when describing experiences with it. At the time, I was shell shocked that I lost to such a poor bot team, all their players were above the age of 30 and obviously had no training since their team was managed by a bot.

When I go to level 1 in the future, I know that there are many surprises waiting for me in the cup final should I restart again and should I reach it in that case.

Have a good day everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post

Btw, my Cup final opponent is your league’s 2nd place, so it’s likely he would have to settle for 2nd in both league and cup this season (117% vs 87% - fingers-crossed for no troll)

Lol what a small world. Poor guy keeps getting beat by active TE forumers.
    Sounds like there is some risk of getting pulled into the same tournament draws for the 2 of you.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

You are lvl 6, he is 90% to be more precise but yes, he doesn t stand a chance...
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Sounds like there is some risk of getting pulled into the same tournament draws for the 2 of you.
    Probability to win a trophy against me is low, very low actually...
    I m still around, LOL!

Btw i kind of won the asso cup last week and you came 4th.We were in the same draw actually hehe
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Really a small world to be drawn in the league with SuperDunk and then the Cup with me (even worse is +1 level for him). The chance is miniscule but yet it happens.

Good idea to add us as friends at start of season for support throughout, and bad idea to stay on list for the following season’s draw. (No offence but actually a silent and very affirmative compliment for those who I removed by end of season and added back in the following season, as I’d rather not take the chance to lose a trophy against you ).

Tough CL final with an equal quality team awaiting. At least I can bench all yellow-carded players in the semi 2nd leg for a full team in final (1st leg won 1-4 away).
    Sillybq likes this.

Really a small world to be drawn in the league with SuperDunk and then the Cup with me (even worse is +1 level for him). The chance is miniscule but yet it happens.

Good idea to add us as friends at start of season for support throughout, and bad idea to stay on list for the following season’s draw. (No offence but actually a silent and very affirmative compliment for those who I removed by end of season and added back in the following season, as I’d rather not take the chance to lose a trophy against you ).

Tough CL final with an equal quality team awaiting. At least I can bench all yellow-carded players in the semi 2nd leg for a full team in final (1st leg won 1-4 away).
    Yes, wish i could have been the same level as you, i think the battle between us would have been on the levels of Messi and Ronaldo.
    I have CL final against a 3 or 4% worse opponent so that will be challenging.
    Tomorrow i play in the league against a 5% worse opponent and i will be celebrating the title.
    In the cup i have 8% worse opponent.
    Overall with the addition of youth academy players my AVQ increased and the difficult of the season also increased, so i did released them.

btw have to imagine the face of that guy when he was 1st for quite some time and then play me and getting humiliated 2-5 at his home stadium. ))
    HeavensAAA likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast