Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 357
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

  1. #151
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,666
    Barely won 3-1 with the last 2 goals following my opponents equalizer.
    I have to mention that he is 66%, I am 115%
    I think will be the biggest achievement I had on this new account if I were to win the league.
    I m adding points 3 by 3 and hope that the 1st place drops points before our game. Doubt it is going to happen

  2. #152
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,666


    Just won 4-0 against a 60% team i won 6-0 in the first half of the season.
    IDK what s happening with Suazo and Hazard, 2 of my best players going missing against nobodies.
    If Suazo can t handle some peasents what should i expect from him against tougher opposition? He missed 2 free kicks, that s what he did the whole game.
    Hazard is giving the ball to the opponent.
    This whole season pisses me off so much.
    And the 1st place won again, fck.
    I have no idea what am I doing here.

  3. #153
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,666
    Just realised that the game didn t allow me to make a substitution. Gotta love this game.

    I have no idea what am I doing here.

  4. #154
    Famous Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,629
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Just realised that the game didn t allow me to make a substitution. Gotta love this game.

    What is your new club name? Super dunk something it is definitely not city, best of luck for the rest of the season.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Top Eleven Record after 23 seasons from 3 different Clubs.

    12x League Champion (10x Runner Up)
    2x Champions League Champion (3x Runner Up) 13-0-0 CL’s (1x)
    2x Super League Champion
    6x Cup Champion (3x Runner Up) 11-0-0 Cups (1x)
    2x Super Cup Champion

    Played 946 Won 805 Drew 66 Lost 75. Scored: 3197 Conceded: 506.

    Longest Winning Streak: 44 Longest Unbeaten Streak: 57

    Played the game from March 3rd 2017-February 2nd 2020

  5. #155
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    What is your new club name? Super dunk something it is definitely not city, best of luck for the rest of the season.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don t have a new club name, it s the same name. Computer decided to spell my club name differently.
    I have no idea what am I doing here.

  6. #156
    Famous Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,629
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post


    Just won 4-0 against a 60% team i won 6-0 in the first half of the season.
    IDK what s happening with Suazo and Hazard, 2 of my best players going missing against nobodies.
    If Suazo can t handle some peasents what should i expect from him against tougher opposition? He missed 2 free kicks, that s what he did the whole game.
    Hazard is giving the ball to the opponent.
    This whole season pisses me off so much.
    And the 1st place won again, fck.
    That first place team will keep winning until he plays you, I bet you, We will see how your match goes, I will not male predictions just yet but I see him win because that happens in every crucial title race game when your the favourite, I will be at that match if I am available.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Top Eleven Record after 23 seasons from 3 different Clubs.

    12x League Champion (10x Runner Up)
    2x Champions League Champion (3x Runner Up) 13-0-0 CL’s (1x)
    2x Super League Champion
    6x Cup Champion (3x Runner Up) 11-0-0 Cups (1x)
    2x Super Cup Champion

    Played 946 Won 805 Drew 66 Lost 75. Scored: 3197 Conceded: 506.

    Longest Winning Streak: 44 Longest Unbeaten Streak: 57

    Played the game from March 3rd 2017-February 2nd 2020

  7. #157
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That first place team will keep winning until he plays you, I bet you, We will see how your match goes, I will not male predictions just yet but I see him win because that happens in every crucial title race game when your the favourite, I will be at that match if I am available.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He ll win the title over my dead body. As long as i am active he won t kiss anything.
    He doesn t stand a chance against me, the 3rd place fucker does.
    I have no idea what am I doing here.

  8. #158
    Famous Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,629
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I don t have a new club name, it s the same name. Computer decided to spell my club name differently.
    I saw that just the the computer’s version looked strange.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Top Eleven Record after 23 seasons from 3 different Clubs.

    12x League Champion (10x Runner Up)
    2x Champions League Champion (3x Runner Up) 13-0-0 CL’s (1x)
    2x Super League Champion
    6x Cup Champion (3x Runner Up) 11-0-0 Cups (1x)
    2x Super Cup Champion

    Played 946 Won 805 Drew 66 Lost 75. Scored: 3197 Conceded: 506.

    Longest Winning Streak: 44 Longest Unbeaten Streak: 57

    Played the game from March 3rd 2017-February 2nd 2020

  9. #159
    Famous Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,629

    Season 127 - Are you ready?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    He ll win the title over my dead body. As long as i am active he won t kiss anything.
    He doesn t stand a chance against me, the 3rd place fucker does.
    Yes, I hope you win, I was saying that because that happened to me all of the time, I am making too many assumptions, you have to play him on Friday and then the 3rd place guy on Round 22 the day the cup finals are on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Top Eleven Record after 23 seasons from 3 different Clubs.

    12x League Champion (10x Runner Up)
    2x Champions League Champion (3x Runner Up) 13-0-0 CL’s (1x)
    2x Super League Champion
    6x Cup Champion (3x Runner Up) 11-0-0 Cups (1x)
    2x Super Cup Champion

    Played 946 Won 805 Drew 66 Lost 75. Scored: 3197 Conceded: 506.

    Longest Winning Streak: 44 Longest Unbeaten Streak: 57

    Played the game from March 3rd 2017-February 2nd 2020

  10. #160
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,666
    The bad thing is i need 2 wins, 1 win 1 draw doesn t save me from winning the title.
    The 3rd place is wank against the 1st place even tho he has better players.
    The pressure is on me now. We ll see what will happen, maybe the game makes me drop points before these games.
    I have no idea what am I doing here.

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast