Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Good, I couldn’t watch it. And yes 3 points are 3 points, In Season 123, when I had my near perfect season, it seemed Nordeus favoured me that season, It was that season where I got a 47-2-2, I got such tough draws in all competitions and I expected my season to be a flop but however it was so fun because I won around 7 games I really shouldn’t have in the league and cup, the CL, I had no challenges that season except for the Quarter Final, even I brushed aside him.

And there was one game where it was 1-1 in the 84th minute and I won 4-1 against that title contender, and I beat a team 3-5 when my team was not fully prepared at all, I was 3-0 and then they brought it back to 3-3 and we finished tj off.

Yes, your games can be scripted sometimes but it was fun when my team was beating better opponents by 4 goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hopefully you can come back to the top you once topped.
    Seeing you not battling for the 3 trophies is quite rash.
    I want to see you winning the treble.
    I m still around, LOL!

Season 127 - Are you ready?

Yet another 3-0 win, this is going well, 18 wins out of 19 so far since my return, I am proud of that, I have the cup quarter final 2nd leg against a 15% stronger team who I beat 3-1.

We could really get the double, I am hoping to draw 0-0 at his ground, yes I may drop some points but it will be worth it if I get it the Semi finals.

maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yet another 3-0 win, this is going well, 18 wins out of 19 so far since my return, I am proud of that, I have the cup quarter final 2nd leg against a 15% stronger team who I beat 3-1.

We could really get the double, I am hoping to draw 0-0 at his ground, yes I may drop some points but it will be worth it if I get it the Semi finals. Also the second place slipped up yet again and lost 3-2, now I have a firm grip when we are just under half way through the season.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Hopefully you can come back to the top you once topped.
    Seeing you not battling for the 3 trophies is quite rash.
    I want to see you winning the treble.
    I know but the truth is the way my team fell down was because of a stupid decision, I was watching ads, and they would not load, I sold my entire team out of rage and planned to never come back, I think why I should have done was just go, okay we can do it tomorrow.

Last season I was inactive, next season I will do my best to stay online and win one, however it doesn’t mean I will.

Another update and this time we won 3-6, we conceded a lot of goals but I am very pleased we scored 6 against a 15% stronger opponent, we are into the semi finals, as we brushed aside that 15% team aside 9-4 on aggregate.

Rookie
    Anybody having troubles after starting new youth player from new academy on their team? 141% mc... from league winner on top of the server to having midtable season...
    Rest of the team stayed leveled as from previous season as top stayed leveled...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Famous
    Still won all the league games, so still 3 points ahead....

But problem in CL i lost my away game 2-1... i have tofix this in my home game on tuesday

Won 4-2 in CL round of 16 Away, i am not concerned since the guy can t score 3 goals without me scoring any but the problem is this one:
    He is 78% and i rested 3 or 4 players, still being 98% and he was leading him until i subbed 2 of my main players.
    So moral of the story is don t rest your players or else you might regret it no matter the opponent.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Won 4-2 in CL round of 16 Away, i am not concerned since the guy can t score 3 goals without me scoring any but the problem is this one:
    He is 78% and i rested 3 or 4 players, still being 98% and he was leading him until i subbed 2 of my main players.
    So moral of the story is don t rest your players or else you might regret it no matter the opponent.
    I won 3-6 in the cup game against a 15% stronger team, we should do the double now and my team quality is shabby but better than nothing.

Another team update, only one score since I was inactive last season, everything is going to plan, I am too of the league (as usual) and I am on the Cup Semis (the seventh consecutive season on all accounts I have reached the cup semi finals and while I have been active,)

20 wins out of 21, not too bad, 1, 0-3 troll loss when the servers were down last Sunday and no one could log in . But no need to worry about that, we have a 7 point lead in the league.

I

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast