Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Surprisingly top of the league
    All the teams are either active or semi active.
    It's quite a challenge as I was in 5th position basing on ratings. 2 matches were re-schedule by my opponents so that I could not attend. (0330 hours)

Another surprising note - I am still in the cup competitions. But won't know whether it's going to be jinx again.

A pretty good week so far
    Hopefully this season - I can have some trophies. Very long overdue 😂
    The youth that I had heavily invested - doing pretty well so far. Let's hope he contribute and continues for many seasons
    Cheers
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Just drawed today against the 2nd place and i lost the 1st spot.
    Fcking stupid game making my attackers miss sitters in the box and my Suazo doing fuck all.
    Look where my Suazo no.19 is. My AML....FFS this game making no sense

Thanks Max for the support.

I also have to add that Suazo missed a shot and a free kick. Might as well discard him, fucker.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 01-15-2020 at 07:01 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Fcking stupid game making my attackers miss sitters in the box and my Suazo doing fuck all.

You are welcome, I left after the 86th minute so I did not see the last shot.

This happens to me in big games too, I lost the title while both are teams were unbeaten, I was 17% stronger and I was 2-0 up and I lost 3-2 conceding in the 86th minute, this was round 25 of the league on my old account and I was furious.

Oh well, I guess the positive you can get is that you still have 17 games, although that is the only one I can find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might change the formation again, idk but this game pisses me off so much because i can t get the players i need from the transfer market, the academy or the assistant.
    In addition to that they make my 200+ finishing players missing sitters and his 100 scoring 2 out of 2 chances.
    I know the season is long, but the odds dropped significantly for me to win the league since they are both close to me in terms of rating.
    I m still around, LOL!

Got eliminated from the cup, didn't attend either leg. Again a team slightly weaker than mine wrecked me at home 0-4, in the 1st leg. Managed to beat him away but only 1-0, and my goalkeeper was man of that match. The good old earlier cup eliminations I have always been used to...

In the league, I trail the guy who crushed me 0-5 at my stadium by three points. He has won all of the first 9 games, and I am 8-0-1. Sensing that our next meeting will be decisive and hoping it will be just like the cup tie I mentioned above, me responding to a demolition with the narrowest of wins.

Cruising in the group stages of CL, we'll see what happens next. Glad that I can be more flexible with my formation since buying a DMC a few days ago. The center back pair and AML play every game, all others get rotated every once in a while.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL... And one treble
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC. Time to win again...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post

I also have to add that Suazo missed a shot and a free kick. Might as well discard him, fucker.
    Looks like the game decided to keep things close and you on edge. I still think the league is still yours though. Don't give up. How many contenders are there for the trophy? Surprised to hear after the top 2 drew, a third team takes over.

Think your AML is just off form. Am sure he will recover. I suspect a mid to late season resurgence when you need him most.

True that.

Sent from stupid app stop revealing my phone's name.

Famous
    Won the league ame with my co leader, now i still won all 10 games and im 3 points lose of the #2, it will be hard...
    Every point counts...

The cup i manage a 2-0 win.. so that looks good for the next game

We got a surprising 3-1 win against a 12% stronger team in the Cup Quarter Finals, I am worried about the away goal as that could be a risk for us, as of now we are favourites for the semis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Looking good so far got my 1st spot safe in the cl group, 2-0 ahead n the cup, tom the return..

The league just won my 11 game in a row, now i got 3 points ahead...

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast