Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 220
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

  1. #111
    Dreamer Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    454
    My cup opponent did well against me last night. Only managed to escape the loss after making subs.
    My defenders scored both goals and took the MOM. My GK being the worse rated of the game @ 5.8

    Very different from our first meeting which I dominated

    Season 127 - Are you ready?-f3a75b23-3e47-4667-90ca-45653e791cdc.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 1 Week Ago at 05:01 PM.
    SuperDunk likes this.

  2. #112
    Pro Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    My cup opponent did well against me last night. Only managed to escape the loss after making subs.
    My defenders scored both goals and took the MOM. My GK being the worse rated of the game @ 5.8

    Very different from our first meeting which I dominated
    For me in cup it is not uncommon that when one team is way stronger, there is always a result where the strong team wins really comfortable and a game which is really close. I had like 10-1 wins and 0-1 defeats and all of that.
    Sillybq likes this.

  3. #113
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,586
    Won the rest of my games since the troll i had in the league when i drew 2-2 against a much weaker opponent.
    Well, what happened today is hilarious, the ex 1st place drawed 1-1 against the same guy and i am leading the league now.
    I think tomorrow when i play him Away it s pretty decisive on who is going to be favorite to win the competition.
    Sillybq likes this.
    I have no idea what am I doing here.

  4. #114
    Famous Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    My cup opponent did well against me last night. Only managed to escape the loss after making subs.
    My defenders scored both goals and took the MOM. My GK being the worse rated of the game @ 5.8

    Very different from our first meeting which I dominated

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F3A75B23-3E47-4667-90CA-45653E791CDC.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	131807
    At least you are through, keep going, hopefully no more draws or losses but hopefully that is it, At least you did not lose as you said.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Top Eleven Record after 22 and a half seasons from 3 different Clubs.

    11x League Champion (10x Runner Up)
    2x Champions League Winner (3x Runner Up)
    2x Super League Winner
    5x Cup Winner (3x Runner Up)
    2x Super Cup Winner

    Played 928 Won 787 Drew 66 Lost 75. Scored: 3121 Conceded: 498

    Played the game from March 3rd 2017-Still Playing on January 21st 2020

  5. #115
    Famous Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Won the rest of my games since the troll i had in the league when i drew 2-2 against a much weaker opponent.
    Well, what happened today is hilarious, the ex 1st place drawed 1-1 against the same guy and i am leading the league now.
    I think tomorrow when i play him Away it s pretty decisive on who is going to be favorite to win the competition.
    Definitely, I will be at that game if the time suits, hope you win, I am still just leading mine by a point after getting smashed at home, in fact, my best cup opponent is 20% stronger, I am not sure how I will beat him but I will hope for the scenario you had in the CL Final last season.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Top Eleven Record after 22 and a half seasons from 3 different Clubs.

    11x League Champion (10x Runner Up)
    2x Champions League Winner (3x Runner Up)
    2x Super League Winner
    5x Cup Winner (3x Runner Up)
    2x Super Cup Winner

    Played 928 Won 787 Drew 66 Lost 75. Scored: 3121 Conceded: 498

    Played the game from March 3rd 2017-Still Playing on January 21st 2020

  6. #116
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Definitely, I will be at that game if the time suits, hope you win, I am still just leading mine by a point after getting smashed at home, in fact, my best cup opponent is 20% stronger, I am not sure how I will beat him but I will hope for the scenario you had in the CL Final last season.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That happens only in CL, sorry brother. but you need to improve your team in order to have a fairer game.
    Btw my game is tomorrow 19:43 Ireland time.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 1 Week Ago at 07:23 PM.
    I have no idea what am I doing here.

  7. #117
    Pro CM-16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    808
    So far

    League : 2nd with one Loss, about to Fight Leader
    Cup : Through to QF after a clean Round of 16
    SL : Dominated Group Stage

    Top Scorers :
    AML A. Torres (18)
    ST C. Hepple (17)
    AMR P. Smolarczyk (15)
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

    Hakurei United

    Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers


    Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

  8. #118
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,732
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    So far

    League : 2nd with one Loss, about to Fight Leader
    Cup : Through to QF after a clean Round of 16
    SL : Dominated Group Stage

    Top Scorers :
    AML A. Torres (18)
    ST C. Hepple (17)
    AMR P. Smolarczyk (15)
    Reimu can u play today? xD go to chat please, I'll try to set our match

  9. #119
    Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    772
    Hard day tom , i play first a cup match and within 3 hrs time iplay my co leader in the league... both of us won all the leguae games so far

  10. #120
    Pro CM-16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    808
    Beat the league leader and took the League lead on Goal Difference. Damn it feels good
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

    Hakurei United

    Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers


    Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast