Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Annoying.
    Had to tank 7 seasons ago as this guy, who was a level below me, would win the treble every year, so there was not much point in either the CL or The Cup.
    It's been fine since then but for some reason he's now back in the same draw as me and in both competitions again, even though he has a 7* team on the first day and mine is 5*
    No more +1 level for him by the looks even though he's miles stronger than anyone else
    Tank or not to tank, that is the question......
    Season 127 - Are you ready?-nightmare.jpg
    MNK Kaskada and nikolgiorgos like this.

All of my YA players sucks. All slow trainer, sold them first day.

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    So Hakurei United is heading into season 127 in Level 25
    Could you explain how does your team play season 127. It is game season 127 and it is your team season 127 only if you are playing since april 2010...???

For my team, now is season 104, last season was 103.
    Attachment 131663

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Annoying.
    Had to tank 7 seasons ago as this guy, who was a level below me, would win the treble every year, so there was not much point in either the CL or The Cup.
    It's been fine since then but for some reason he's now back in the same draw as me and in both competitions again, even though he has a 7* team on the first day and mine is 5*
    No more +1 level for him by the looks even though he's miles stronger than anyone else
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nightmare.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	131662
    Hopefully he does not do well and gets eliminated or trolled out, I would say if you need to tank, to get rid of him, but if you want to compete keep going, your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Could you explain how does your team play season 127. It is game season 127 and it is your team season 127 only if you are playing since april 2010...???

For my team, now is season 104, last season was 103.Attachment 131663
    It is a misunderstanding, he said he was heading into the 127th season of top eleven on level 25.

MNK Kaskada likes this.

For my team, now is season 104, last season was 103.Attachment 131663
    Well, Season 127 as in the overall season of TE. Season 39 for my Team, Level 25
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Well, Season 127 as in the overall season of TE. Season 39 for my Team, Level 25
    That is what I was saying.

MNK Kaskada and CM-16 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Annoying.
    Tanking is for noobs, take on the challenge!

All of my YA players sucks. All slow trainer, sold them first day.
    Youth academy is on track for the biggest disappointment in TE history as a feature they hyped up. Out of 16 players on 4 different teams I had not one first class FT or even good FT, best were mediocre trainers even those for 4-6T.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Famous
    [QUOTE=Der_Ryan_M;650125]Tanking is for noobs, take on the challenge!

/QUOTE]

Nah, had 5 seasons of him winning CL and Cup in a row, he starts of the season with a 7* team and has an 8* by the end, it's not something I can compete with.
    When I tanked last time to get rid of him it was the first for about 40 seasons lol, it's not something I want to do lightly!

Addicted
    well, lost all trophies last season in 2 days i wasnt have time to proper settings so out from cup and CL in quarter finals and thx to troll match lost league top, ended 3rd with 3 points less than winner but way better GD, hope this season it wont happen.
    Than hope this season nordeus finnaly start to listen us and stop turning every good idea in wasted time to make changes that just look in vallets but not raise joy and gameplay fun in same time.
    Also hope for some good event this season

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast