Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Looking good so far got my 1st spot safe in the cl group, 2-0 ahead n the cup, tom the return..

The league just won my 11 game in a row, now i got 3 points ahead...
    That is good, I hope to win the league and cup since I was inactive last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Max
    Incredible 0-3 away win vs our then unbeaten title rivals who were a point behind us, It was like we were playing an abandoned team but we came away with all 3 points, A great start to this season since my return.

maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Incredible 0-3 away win vs our then unbeaten title rivals who were a point behind us, It was like we were playing an abandoned team but we came away with all 3 points, A great start to this season since my return.

Congrats, Max. Glad to hear you re doing wonderful.
    Today i ve won both my games.
    I am 1st in my CL group/
    Still 2nd in my league after current 1st place won 5-0 against the 3rd place who drew 2-2 with me.
    Weird game, may i add.
    I have to take each game from now on and win them all to achieve the title.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Congrats, Max. Glad to hear you re doing wonderful.
    Today i ve won both my games.
    I am 1st in my CL group/
    Still 2nd in my league after current 1st place won 5-0 against the 3rd place who drew 2-2 with me.
    Weird game, may i add.
    I have to take each game from now on and win them all to achieve the title.
    Thanks, I am surprised he won 5-0 but still you are the one who is unbeaten and you beat the first place guy 0-3 if I remember correctly.

No CL this season but that’s on, we will get backup in order. My only loss this season was 0-3 at home, to an abandoned team, it was that day the servers would not let you log in so as a result I lost.

And it is good you won both of your matches, thanks for the support throughout the season.

SuperDunk likes this.

Well done Max! I like that the players are named after fellow TE players. More fun

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Well done Max! I like that the players are named after fellow TE players. More fun
    Thanks, I will name some more when I am get more tokens, for now that is all I can afford lol.

Famous

Congrats mate...

Hope you can make it all the way

I won 3-1 in the league against a 79% team with 2 goals coming in the last 5 mins and the first one with 20 minutes before the game ended.
    I was fuming, couldn t understand why my ST and AMR were shooting wide 1 on 1 chances.
    I swear i thought it was going to be so scripted.

At the end of the day 3 points are 3 points.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I won 3-1 in the league against a 79% team with 2 goals coming in the last 5 mins and the first one with 20 minutes before the game ended.
    I was fuming, couldn t understand why my ST and AMR were shooting wide 1 on 1 chances.
    I swear i thought it was going to be so scripted.

At the end of the day 3 points are 3 points.
    Good, I couldn’t watch it. And yes 3 points are 3 points, In Season 123, when I had my near perfect season, it seemed Nordeus favoured me that season, It was that season where I got a 47-2-2, I got such tough draws in all competitions and I expected my season to be a flop but however it was so fun because I won around 7 games I really shouldn’t have in the league and cup, the CL, I had no challenges that season except for the Quarter Final, even I brushed aside him.

And there was one game where it was 1-1 in the 84th minute and I won 4-1 against that title contender, and I beat a team 3-5 when my team was not fully prepared at all, I was 3-0 and then they brought it back to 3-3 and we finished tj off.

Yes, your games can be scripted sometimes but it was fun when my team was beating better opponents by 4 goals.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Congrats mate...

Hope you can make it all the way
    Thanks, hopefully so, I am 4 points clear now, but it is still a narrow lead, but I do have the cushion to be able to lose once.

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast