Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Won 8-0 in CL semis and i m off to the finals.
    In league i won 7-0 and suazo still has a 4 goal deficit in the golden boot race.
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    You are lvl 6, he is 90% to be more precise but yes, he doesn t stand a chance...
    Yes, he is 90% on paper now when he switched around. His best DMC/DC will be suspended for the final, which would help.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Yes, he is 90% on paper now when he switched around. His best DMC/DC will be suspended for the final, which would help.
    I wouldn t be worried in your place, you 99% got this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    He has that, I am weaker for my cup final, like the last time in November when I was running for 4 in a row, I lost in extra time, hopefully that is not the case this time, I want to win, I will get it, unless the system lead me to this point only for me to get humiliated.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Pro
    Yes, wish i could have been the same level as you, i think the battle between us would have been on the levels of Messi and Ronaldo.
    I have CL final against a 3 or 4% worse opponent so that will be challenging.
    Tomorrow i play in the league against a 5% worse opponent and i will be celebrating the title.
    In the cup i have 8% worse opponent.
    Overall with the addition of youth academy players my AVQ increased and the difficult of the season also increased, so i did released them.

btw have to imagine the face of that guy when he was 1st for quite some time and then play me and getting humiliated 2-5 at his home stadium. ))
    It really would have been an almighty final if you were in my final. Better not as we both want our new quadruple achievement unlocked.

Yes, this season’s draw is so tough just because of the new youth academy, and so I released all free youths at the start of day 4 straightaway. Too tough if we are looking to win all trophies:
    League: 1 equal, 1 15%- (same)
    CL: Group stage 1 -10% (treble), 1 15%-(same, lge & CL); -30%, -10%, -20%, and expected equal in final

Straight wins despite playing so many same or close quality teams, so for now youths is no-no for me.

Feel sorry for that guy who was placed in both the league and CL with me, as he was relegated to SL in such a tough CL group, and he will likely be the super cup opponent again. Playing 5 times a season with the same manager is quite a lot (beat him all 4 times already).
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

It really would have been an almighty final if you were in my final. Better not as we both want our new quadruple achievement unlocked.

Yes, this season’s draw is so tough just because of the new youth academy, and so I released all free youths at the start of day 4 straightaway. Too tough if we are looking to win all trophies:
    League: 1 equal, 1 15%- (same)
    CL: Group stage 1 -10% (treble), 1 15%-(same, lge & CL); -30%, -10%, -20%, and expected equal in final

Straight wins despite playing so many same or close quality teams, so for now youths is no-no for me.

Feel sorry for that guy who was placed in both the league and CL with me, as he was relegated to SL in such a tough CL group, and he will likely be the super cup opponent again. Playing 5 times a season with the same manager is quite a lot (beat him all 4 times already).
    I don t think the final would have been great if i was lvl 5 and you were lvl 6 although it s impossible to face you because of my tactics.
    I am slightly better than you with a better attack if we judge by the asso quality, but you have a better defence.
    It s at a toss of the coin tbh.
    I am the brute force, you have the tactical fludiity.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 01-27-2020 at 07:09 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    Usually I wouldn’t. But after winning so many close quality team matches, it is normal to be wary that a troll match could pop up. Rather it happens in league with a lead than a cup final.

League is a much closer fight than it looks to be. 2nd only lost twice to me, and traded blows with 1 win apiece against 3rd. 3rd (equal quality) lost once to me and got a troll draw early in the season. Things would be totally different if I lost even just once to either of them.
    Season 127 - Are you ready?-55d91db0-914d-45a2-bec5-b2afa786a125.jpg

And that’s why I’d rather have 3 teams or more fighting for the league than just 2. At least there is a little bit room for error/troll.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Pro
    I don t think the final would have been great if i was lvl 5 and you were lvl 5 although it s impossible to face you because of my tactics.
    I am slightly better than you with a better attack if we judge by the asso quality, but you have a better defence.
    It s at a toss of the coin tbh.
    I am the brute force, you have the tactical fludiity.
    Exactly a toss of coin, because if your attack works then I can’t do much at all; but if your Suazo somehow goes sleeping, then I may win by overall quality by switching around players to take advantage.

so therefore better try not to placed in the same cup/CL draw.

Good luck with your Cup final tomorrow.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Exactly a toss of coin, because if your attack works then I can’t do much at all; but if your Suazo somehow goes sleeping, then I may win by overall quality by switching around players to take advantage.

so therefore better try not to placed in the same cup/CL draw.

Good luck with your Cup final tomorrow.
    Thanks, you too. Good luck with your CL game, cup should be easy.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Thanks, you too. Good luck with your CL game, cup should be easy.
    I am really looking forward to my cup final tomorrow as well, but I will not be able to attend as it is at 12 o clock.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast