Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Max
    Another day and another game, we got a shaky 3-0 win over a mid table team, we were far from our best today but we still won.
    That is 33 wins from 34 matches now, Ny League is so close now, since 2nd place slipped up, I am just 18 points clear playing the 21% weaker title rival tomorrow, this will “define my season” lol, if we win, we go 21 points clear, probably 20 since the current second would drop to third and the current third would go up to second. Thanks guys for the support throughout the season.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 01-29-2020 at 07:06 PM.

Season 127 - Are you ready?-sls127-9-1.jpg

Season 127 - Are you ready?-10th-coming.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sls127 9 1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	131975

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10th coming.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	131976
    Cool, this could be your 10th SL should you win obviously. I think that’s a record for that competition.

Anyway I have a question. Should you win, how are you going to move forward? Will you go and try win more Champions Leagues or focus on the Super League and win more of those titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Cool, this could be your 10th SL should you win obviously. I think that’s a record for that competition.

Anyway I have a question. Should you win, how are you going to move forward? Will you go and try win more Champions Leagues or focus on the Super League and win more of those titles.

after 10th, 11th lol

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    after 10th, 11th lol
    , Good luck.

Congrats @Max on winning officially the league today.
    Suazo is tied with the 2nd place s best player on the golden boot and hopefully in 3 games i will win the thing, my games are relatively easier than him, he plays the 3rd place tomorrow.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    So, apperantly when your oppo GK got injured on 21st min, and your oppo doesn’t make any changes (doesn’t have a GK in the subs), you can have more than 20 shots, 8 on target and lose the match by 0-1. How?

This season was a disappointment. I got drawn with 8 strong teams in the league and with this last loss, I’m finishing 6th. Didn’t make it to the finals in CL or Cup.

Won 4-0 in my league, suazo scoring 1 goal and leads the golden boot by a goal.
    2nd place lost to 3rd place, so officially i won the league.
    The battles left in this season are the CL and the league golden boot.
    2 games left, 1 easy and 1 average game. Hopefully suazo gets his boot at the end of the season.
    @MAX thanks for the support
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    4-1 win over the previous second place leaves us TWENTY points clear, I know it is not the Top Eleven record of 36 points but I am still happy with this. Unfortunately I have negatives from the match, we conceded a goal at home again with still none conceded away, I am not sure weather to be happy with that or not, but as of now, I am certainly not happy about that at all my home form is being compromised somewhat, oh well I will take that win as it is somewhat acceptable, my team is so vulnerable to counter attacks, what I do when we concede one of those is I log off and log on to see if that compromises that attack but it doesn’t obviously, I guess I do it out of the hope I will stop it, lol.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Won 4-0 in my league, suazo scoring 1 goal and leads the golden boot by a goal.
    2nd place lost to 3rd place, so officially i won the league.
    The battles left in this season are the CL and the league golden boot.
    2 games left, 1 easy and 1 average game. Hopefully suazo gets his boot at the end of the season.
    @MAX thanks for the support
    Your welcome for the support, for the first time I can’t support you in a league match because I won’t be able to get it in time, I will just miss it, I will be able to get to your CL Final so that will be fine.

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast