Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Just won the treble on my new account in level 4.

Back to back 4 league , 3 CL, and tom the Supercup. If i win that one,i win that also bavk to back 3x..

And this season the cup 1st time...
    khris likes this.

Max
    My double since my return has been sealed since Tuesday so it didn’t matter if I lost or not, I will just keep winning until the game engine decides to stop it, then I will keep going, 35 wins out of 36.

24 wins out of 25 wins in the league and no goals conceded away. So my 10 were conceded at home Lol, I find that funny although I don’t care right now as we are doing so well.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    maloukees and khris like this.

@max & Maloukees

Great stuff! Congrats to you both
    Last edited by Sillybq; 01-31-2020 at 04:14 PM.

Congrats to both maloukees and Max for this season achivements. Hope to see both of you doing as well or better in the next season.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    @max & Maloukees

Great stuff! Congrats to you both
    Thanks for that.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Congrats to both maloukees and Max for this season achivements. Hope to see both of you doing as well or better in the next season.
    Thank you, I expect to be back full time next season.

Just won my 2nd CL in 5 seasons with 4-2 as the score. I d like to thank @Max and @AAA for supporting me this game and throughout the season.
    I really appreciate your support.
    maloukees and khris like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Just won my 2nd CL in 5 seasons with 4-2 as the score. I d like to thank @Max and @AAA for supporting me this game and throughout the season.
    I really appreciate your support.
    Your welcome, I am glad you won, but you should have had 4, I guess you change what happened so just keep winning more of them. Well, I will keep supporting you in all the matches I possibly can as I will miss some due to early time sometimes, but I will do my best get to as much of your matches if I can.

Well done to all who won the the CL and SL Finals today and to those who didn’t, hard luck to you guys, you can win it next month

SuperDunk likes this.

@AAA sorry for you CL loss. You got the lead but you were trolled in the last 20 mins. Can you tell me how the game went?

Max
    @AAA sorry for you CL loss. You got the lead but you were trolled in the last 20 mins. Can you tell me how the game went?
    I am surprised he lost. It ended a chance for 5 Champions Leagues in a row. That must be painful .The run he went on is great but it is disappointing that he had to lose it this way, the only thing I can say is that you will win it next season, it must be a very tough pill to swallow, It was painful not being able to win 3 Champions Leagues in n a row since I took my break but it was also painful losing my Chance for 4 Cups in a row, I cannot imagine losing the chance for 5 in a row, I guess the streak had to end someday.

The same will probably happen to Sillybq, no offence but all long streaks will eventually end.

My winning streak I am on right now will end eventually. Good luck to you all next season, I will provide my final league match update tomorrow and then that is it for the season, Good luck to everyone in Season 128.

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast