Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    The 2nd place player scored 3 goals in 3 games, despite losing the 1st one.
    My suazo scored 2 in 3 games.
    Just shows how scripted this **** is, seeing suazo not even being involved in the attack and staying back for a winger...not surprised tho.
    It was the 80th minute i think
    I am losing the golden boot because the crap second place who will be 23 points behind me has a striker tat scored 5 more goals, I have to hope he gets 5 to at least draw, his team is crap too.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    The 2nd place player scored 3 goals in 3 games, despite losing the 1st one.
    My suazo scored 2 in 3 games.
    Just shows how scripted this **** is, seeing suazo not even being involved in the attack and staying back for a winger...not surprised tho.
    It was the 80th minute i think
    My usual best player lost to my ST in league top scorer
    Ur in the same boat as mine
    But i dont really mind my st really needed that 30%
    O
    ..O
    .......o
    ......o
    .....°
    ...°
    ..•
    ...•Season 127 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-02-02-03-12-12-34.jpg

Sent from stupid app stop revealing my phone's name.
    khris likes this.

and we won our 3rd supercup :P

Season 127 - Are you ready?-s127-supercup.jpg

Season 127 - Are you ready?-s127-supercup2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Congratzz you started from level 1 right? how are you doing with resources? do you play FAs?
    Thanks.

Entering level 3 tomorrow. Team will drop to 74% quality when I get there but some younger players will be trained quickly. A little over 450 rests that I have now should help nicely.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Max
    Final update of the season, it went just as I imagined it to be, a near perfect league title (with the exception of 1 troll) 75 points for me in the league is a joint record, I got it a year ago. However, I had more goals scored and less conceded that season, but this season, I finished more points clear which was 23.

As I was saying I made a record for the most points clear I had ever finished ahead of the second place, which I ended up finishing 23 points clear of them, I know it is not the record of 36, but it certainly smashes my previous, lame record of just 15 points.

I won the cup as well but I won no Champions league this season. because of my break, I will see how it goes next season, I am hoping for a fair draw and no +1 level opponents hopefully. I made 24 clean sheets this season in 37 matches. I got the golden glove achievement too, after I kept 10 clean sheets in my last 12 in the league.

It is my 3rd league title in a row while I was active, I am excluding last season because I was very inactive but I made the effort to support friends.

I am hoping for a quadruple next season, best of luck to everyone once again next season.

Thanks to everyone on the forum who supported me this season, and thanks to those who aren’t on the forum as well for supporting me, here are the photos of my season.

See you all next season .

Max
    Also I might add, I am on my 499th league win of all time (out of 472 games) 258 wins at home (out of 286 games) and 240 wins away (out of 286 games)

My all time league win percentage is 87.23%
    My win percentage at home is 90.21% in the league.
    My win percentage away is 84.26% in the league.

Goals Scored: 2002 Goals Conceded: 300

1020 out of the 2002 goals scored were scored at home
    The other 982 were conceded away.

130 out of the 300 goals I conceded in the league were conceded at home
    170 were conceded away.

My 200t0th league goal was scored today by T.Minda in the 37th minute in today’s league match.

Once again good luck to everyone next season.

And server maintenance will start in less than 3 hours, so, time to open a new thread for the upcoming season that for sure will bring more success to our clubs

Btw the winner of the 50Tokens of this 127th Seasonal Thread is @DoctorRedDevil so congratulations

355 posts
    Last edited by khris; 02-01-2020 at 11:41 PM.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536