Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Maintaining Team Quality (Expectations for Current Season)

Maintaining Team Quality (Expectations for Current Season)

I am new to Top Eleven having just finished my second season winning all the major trophies (league, CL, Cup, and Super Cup). Having read about how moving up levels work I understand that players "lose" star count after getting promoted as their quality level isn't the same in a higher level league. My question is how to continue to maintain the best quality possible season over season. Which transfers are best? Or is it utilizing the youth academy? Do you buy a couple of good players every season or 1 or 2 great players in the transfer market? Should I wait until later in the season to buy anyone to see how my team is progressing?

My team quality at the current moment is 83% (30.8) as a level 3 manager. Defense is at 83.4%, Midfield 82.4% and Attack is 79.5%. My expectations are lower for this current season as I feel that the competition will be much tougher than the prior one. Any advice is much appreciated.

Pro
    1. Keep only your best players for promotion that you would definitely use as first-11. Sell off all the rest to minimise lose in values, and buy them back when new season starts. You should get a fairly easy draw in league, and to some extent cups, if you keep no more than 8-9 core players.

2. Watch ads and play friendlies to save up as many greens as you can. Buy fast trainers and train them up (either from 3* to 6*, or high 5* to 7*, depending on your squad and opponents). They should last you until the age of 24 for at least 7 years. Doing power-training will also help your training level rising quicker, which in turn helps all your players improve during the season, and subsequently in power-training FTs easier in the following few seasons.

3. Auction market is very expensive in the first few days, so maybe buy more reinforcements later when it is cheaper as level 3 managers are always at the most disadvantaged with both tokens and money. Try not to overspend as long as you can scrape with wins through the first round of cup, first CL match and first few league matches.

4. With a 80%+ team, it is possible that some gold or silver associations may consider taking you in. You could read through the association section (only level 4 can actively join, though associations could invite you in). You could earn weekly and seasonal rewards like Ts and packs, and those association matches are also useful for real game practice and formation testing.

5. Set your target higher and go for another quadruple.
    king7eric likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Here (#679) I have some tips for new players
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks for the feedback guys! Appreciate the help.