Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How I see the game right now

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Like 5 years ago formations and counter formations were main type of articles in this forum, nowdays these type (flaw gameplay) of articles are priorities here.
    About academy i think it's better than it was because previous i just instant sold them on the market and now i have good player in my team from academy. But the problem is that those players are random things like all these random offers from nordeus which they trying to offer to us.

What i cant forgive to nordeus - annoying transfer market which makes me feel anxious and especially negotiations which they destroyed completely. When transfer market was ****ed up, i moved to negotiations sector but when they destroyed it - there was a situation without a way out.
    Yes, I remember when the negotiation was reasonable so I used it on an old account when it was around, I still preferred the transfer market because I was too impatient to wait a day, now, as you said they are both screwed, I quit playing competition matches or at least trying to successfully prepare my team.

So my question for you is, did you quit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Competitions? You mean those events? If so than last time was the first king of the hill. After than i dont participate in these ****s.
    Sometimes when i cant find players, i just dont buy it at all whole season and sometimes it lead to not good results. It's bad for me but i just cant stand.
    What was better with previous transfer system that if there wasn't player you want, you could come back after 2-3 hours and check again. You didn't need to to wait every 4 minutes for a player which you cant find or if you find, insane players go for unbelievable price of tokens.
    To Superdunk - so youth academy for you was just cheat method and nothing else if you used to manipulate those draws.
    Last edited by tomu741; 01-07-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Max

How I see the game right now

Competitions? You mean those events? If so than last time was the first king of the hill. After than i dont participate in these ****s.
    Sometimes when i cant find players, i just dont buy it at all whole season and sometimes it lead to not good results. It's bad for me but i just cant stand.
    What was better with previous transfer system that if there wasn't player you want, you could come back after 2-3 hours and check again. You didn't need to to wait every 4 minutes for a player which you cant find or if you find, insane players go for unbelievable price of tokens.
    To Superdunk - so youth academy for you was just cheat method and nothing else if you used to manipulate those draws.
    No I am sorry, I meant official competitions such as the league CL and cup

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 01-07-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Define cheat, dude. I said one is a FT I used and the other one I manipulated the +1 level draw. What s wrong with that?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Define cheat, dude. I said one is a FT I used and the other one I manipulated the +1 level draw. What s wrong with that?
    To get rid of +1 level teams is ok, I do not like the teams who manipulate to get the -1 level teams in their favour.

Apprentice
    I think that this game does need to reconsider quality over starpower like it used to. It made it so that managers with a keen eye and spot potential in a 4.5* player would be rewarded and save tokens since those players can still have quality %s close to 5-6* players. And we all know the madness of spending 28-35 tokens on a decent 5.9* player these days. Idk, it used to reward you for being smart now it only rewards the wealthy.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    I think that this game does need to reconsider quality over starpower like it used to. It made it so that managers with a keen eye and spot potential in a 4.5* player would be rewarded and save tokens since those players can still have quality %s close to 5-6* players. And we all know the madness of spending 28-35 tokens on a decent 5.9* player these days. Idk, it used to reward you for being smart now it only rewards the wealthy.
    Probably rewards the wealthy players now as when you have 100+% quality at the beginning of the season, you might have teams with 120% or 130% or so. They are a nuisance to get rid of I heard as you have to tank.

The past transfer market at times maybe frustrating to me because of tokens not coming back moment, at least It shows u commitment how to manage risks when buying a player and also if u fail to get it at least at a certain time you can still have a chance to do so, in the same quality and position no less. There's also less likelihood of bidding wars every player because the auctions was relative to the server and level of the managers

Now that everything is merged and player pool shrinks, it's impossible for us to get the players we wanted because we have to stare at our device for hours and this game becomes "How to get a player" instead of "How to assemble good tactics"
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    The past transfer market at times maybe frustrating to me because of tokens not coming back moment, at least It shows u commitment how to manage risks when buying a player and also if u fail to get it at least at a certain time you can still have a chance to do so, in the same quality and position no less. There's also less likelihood of bidding wars every player because the auctions was relative to the server and level of the managers

Now that everything is merged and player pool shrinks, it's impossible for us to get the players we wanted because we have to stare at our device for hours and this game becomes "How to get a player" instead of "How to assemble good tactics"
    And the likelyhood they will deal with this issue is zero.
    CM-16 likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    And the likelyhood they will deal with this issue is zero.
    I mean did they ever tweak the auction system since then? if anything they just tweaked the Negotiations and Player selling system
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast