Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How is this possible?

Question How is this possible?

I just started my level 33 league and I've found a level 33 manager whose team was founded just a few days ago and has only played 7 matches.

How is this possible?-screenshot_20200108-121134_top-eleven.jpg

How is this possible?-screenshot_20200108-121148_top-eleven.jpg

How is this possible?-screenshot_20200108-121155_top-eleven.jpg

How is this possible?-screenshot_20200108-121202_top-eleven.jpg

It looks like he's managed to start a brand new team without dropping back to level 1...

This is a bot team, a fake team of nordeus, not a human manager.
    Just to complete the competition.
    Dikesh Prajapati likes this.

Rookie
    Lousy server if bots already are in at level 33...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    Lousy server if bots already are in at level 33...

There has to be 14 teams in a league, so it is more than likely the total number of active managers of any certain level to be the multiple of 14 exactly. Adding several bots to complete the last 14 is needed.

If I were you, I would be thrilled to have such a bot later in higher levels, as that would equate to 2 excellent goal-difference gaining matches.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

I feel sorry for your supporters... they're going to have to squeeze in to that 200 seater stadium!!
    minamino likes this.

Rookie
    Well I'm quite opposite on that as I always strive to be in top league on my level (73) so only in cup games, from time to time I get paired against bot in first game of Cup tournament... To be best you must play against best teams

Max
    This team is a bot team, I have come to hate these teams as one trolled me in cup final on level 1 about a year and a half ago. They have funny names, Nordeus’ way of filling leagues that are not full.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    This team is a bot team, I have come to hate these teams as one trolled me in cup final on level 1 about a year and a half ago. They have funny names, Nordeus’ way of filling leagues that are not full.
    I saw that cpus actually have unique names such as awesome fc or something...

Max

How is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    I saw that cpus actually have unique names such as awesome fc or something...
    Yes and AC Faded, Unhappy AC etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 01-09-2020 at 08:21 AM.

I thought that if there weren't enough managers to make up a competition then some of the clubs that should have been promoted to level 34 would be kept in level 33? Or that some of the clubs that didn't get promoted from level 32 would be promoted to level 33, so that everything balanced out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast