Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Anyone interested in a quick 'SP' required application?

ok Guys its indeed a usefull program and he just want to help if you don't like it keep your opinion for yourself. It is fun to program and if he likes to do that (by the way I like that to) why not. He just want to help.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    **** sake, guys just trying to be helpful and gets abuse for it!

I dont need it mate but its noted and appreciated and will be useful to others im sure
    Seen the Spanish idiot on another thread being equally idiotic, comes with any forum I guess.

Decided I can't be arsed now anyway :-)
    Raykco likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyr View Post
    Seen the Spanish idiot on another thread being equally idiotic, comes with any forum I guess.

Decided I can't be arsed now anyway :-)
    yeh someones extremely bitter about a cup exit...........
    Raykco likes this.

MDKII
    I'll be locking this thread because it has gotten a bit too sidetracked, but I'm really disappointed at the negative response when someone wanted to help out the community. There are plenty of new players that would benefit from even simple tools. I hope everyone is less vitriolic in their responses in the future, since this kind of behavior will only discourage people to help out in the future.
    herdo, July Fourth, nicvdv and 2 others like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12