Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Competition value / best competition

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    What s the point of having from 30 to 100T every season when you spend them on 2 players?
    Hurm, some people manage to sell their accounts/asso/logo/jersey which they bought using tokens.
    So that’s the point.
    With tokens you can get real life money.
    No I didn’t do any but you get my points right?

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Hurm, some people manage to sell their accounts/asso/logo/jersey which they bought using tokens.
    So that’s the point.
    With tokens you can get real life money.
    No I didn’t do any but you get my points right?
    Yes, i do get your point. But for me couple euros don t make up for what it takes for me to get what i get.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    I admit association are the funiest dur to group interaction unfornutatly you don't get the cups you earned if you change asso

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by andretgc View Post
    What is the best competition in the game ?
    I won the champions league but my friends won't admit it that its the best competition.
    It took me ages to win the CL, It took till my 20th season m the game to finally get it and then the season after I won it again, my favourite trophy to win was the CL but the league is the most important, the cup is the hardest to win though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I want the League every season. Never mind the Cup or CL. They are nice to win but for me, the League is the most important.
    (I’m also a Liverpool fan ).
    I have a different opinion to this, the league is nice to win and I have won it 5.5 times more than Champions League. I lost the final 3 times too because I am terrible .

The league is easier to win on the lower levels and it has a higher value the higher you move up.

Also I see why you want to win the Premier League, Liverpool will do it this season, unbeaten or not. They will win it. And they could get the Champions league with it too.

As a Chelsea fan, we have a lot of rebuilding to do to be in a title race let alone win the league.

Here is a table of Liverpool’s performances this season.

I still think the league is the most important to win but not the hardest (at least yet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    League for sure is not the hardest competition to win.
    Usually you have more chances to fix your mistakes or troll results than the other competitions.
    I made here a list with the top managers and you can see that they have more Leagues than CL or Cup trophies
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post650852
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Best competition....

For sure the League is always first for me... the hardest .. also because,.... 1 lose can decide that you can lose the title., specially most of the League I play were only a few with good active teams....

Even with my new team... I won 3 League . back to back.. but but all decided at the last game...

The Cup and the CL I like also but here is more luck in play... What opponent you get and specially the time when the mactches are...

In the middle of the night or a good time so I can attend and fix mistakes of myself.

My season goals are always , 1. win League 2. Try to win CL 3. Cup win is a bonus.
    Hardest to win .............depends really on how many genuine managers you encounter in the different competitions . Cup usually float through against nobodies until 1/4 or 1/2 finals , CL can be the same. Sometimes you run into a decent manager early on in both of those but only sometimes. League usually has around 4 genuine competitors so usually easy to finish top 4 and from there its good management with a dose of luck and the title is yours. As I say usually but sometimes the game really says I hate you like it has this season to me. My team is 106% ,fully trained and fit but started the season ranked 11th of 14 and currently sits 8th 7 points from the lead. My team one week in ranks 9th of 14 ,yep 8 teams above 106% and only 2 teams under 100% (a 99% team and a 97%). Now the highest ranked team is 142% but is a genuine tanker and currently sits 14th ( this is level 14 and this bloke has 22 Cups already , like I say genuine tanker) but all other teams are live and active so far. The 97% team is currently sitting 5th but is a different animal ,the 97% is deceiving. This team has its critical players at 115% or better and the rest at around 80%.
    I can tell you right here and now ,just finishing top 8 will be quite an achievement for my team , finishing top 4 ( realistically is now my goal) would be an astounding result and something I would be satisfied with and winning the League from here against this competition would be akin to sex ,........well maybe even better.
    Going to enjoy this season with no really easy games to bank on , superior management and a slice of luck required. I wish every season was like this one.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

It is really surprising how different people see these competitions based on their experience or style of playing the game. For me league was always the easiest and I only have a few cups and CLs (probably from not knowing how to play the game properly for a long time)...
    But even now when I know the game and it's mechanics quite well, I won many leagues in the last seasons but only 2 cups and 1 CL as that is where all the other good opponents always are for me. Maybe in low levels it can be different.

I ve conducted a little experiment, and I have clear evidence here.Took my highest 50 TOP11 friends and compared their least times they won a trophy and which trophy it was.
    1. CL 54%
    2. Cup 26%
    3. CL-Cup ( this is a tie)18%
    4.League-CL ( this also) 2%
    So i haven t found a simple club whose least amout of trophies won is the LEAGUE. What does this say? Is that the league is the easiest competition to win.
    And the hardest competitions to win are the competitions with knockout rounds.
    And i also found that the CL is the hardest to win? Coincidence? I don t think so. I might sound suspicious but I think they are tweaking this competition. I ve seen too much BS there...
    Sillybq likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast