Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Pangihutan Manik
  • 4 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: I have a theory on 9-star teams with all SA

Addicted

I have a theory on 9-star teams with all SA

You know, those teams with every single player 9 stars with SA.

Tankers can't do that as they have to steadily build their teams through a few seasons, it takes too many seasons to build all 9-star with SA teams, not worth the effort of tanking. The players would have become too old without reaching anywhere near the level of such a team.

Rich players can't do that too, as the rich ones are impatient to get good teams but an all 9-star SA teams require just too much real money.

My theory is there is a loophole or a created loophole to generate such teams.

These teams are now wreaking havoc in some leagues and Cups. The clear-cut solution is to patch up the loophole.
    Last edited by redsnoopy; 01-16-2020 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Improve message

Rookie
    Kids, don't do drugs!
    Ofcourse there are players with lot of money...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Dreamer
    369 tokens to get a 8-9 star player. Anyone can buy it, even if not rich.
    minamino likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Those are super tankers and they stay for months or a year in the same level.
    They keep training their players and give a lot of friendlies every day.
    The old days there were the Vietnamese and Chinese , doing the auto-farming.
    Gathering some hundred greens when they were sleeping at night but know this trick it doesn't work.
    There are some heavy token buyers but few. I have met only 3-4 in my whole TE career.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    You know, those teams with every single player 9 stars with SA.

Tankers can't do that as they have to steadily build their teams through a few seasons, it takes too many seasons to build all 9-star with SA teams, not worth the effort of tanking. The players would have become too old without reaching anywhere near the level of such a team.

Rich players can't do that too, as the rich ones are impatient to get good teams but an all 9-star SA teams require just too much real money.

My theory is there is a loophole or a created loophole to generate such teams.

These teams are now wreaking havoc in some leagues and Cups. The clear-cut solution is to patch up the loophole.
    My rival has almost all his players 3 roles and SA, and until some season ago he used to push the team above 160%, sometimes topping it over 170%. He's a heavy buyer, but last two season he's staying at 140% max 150%. Maybe he understood that it isn't worth to spend all that money as he hardly manage to win even with a monstruous team...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    My rival has almost all his players 3 roles and SA, and until some season ago he used to push the team above 160%, sometimes topping it over 170%. He's a heavy buyer, but last two season he's staying at 140% max 150%. Maybe he understood that it isn't worth to spend all that money as he hardly manage to win even with a monstruous team...
    Hardly managed to win with a monstrous team? That's super bad management. I would say it's almost impossible not to win with a powerful team.