Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By maloukees
  • 1 Post By gizzmo

Thread: Bad experiences in Cup competition

Angry Bad experiences in Cup competition

I do not understand why TOP Eleven does not solve this problem.

Campaign after campaign we are in Cup with very high level teams against which we can do nothing. Teams at 160% and 180%, teams that repeat category campaign after campaign, teams, the majority, to play associations.

You end up tired and bored by the bad experience. Repeated situation campaign after campaign.

Why does TOP Eleven not give us a solution? I propose four alternatives:

1. Only teams that ascend the category may play the Cup.
    2. Two differentiated Cup tables: one for teams that ascend and another for those who repeat.
    3. Make the average of the 11 strongest players on the team and make balanced pictures.
    4. Leave the game out of boredom

I think that some of the proposals are not so complex to implement, it only takes will and want to do it.

Addicted
    Its something that players keep complaining about, sometihng must improve.

The team should really be evaluated by the top11 players and competitions should not allow bigger diferences in the kick off of 20%

Famous
    Very simple only teams who promote, to the next level are allowed to play the cup
    jarharnamme likes this.

I think the same, with similar teams in level would improve the competitiveness and excitement of the game. Everyone with a chance to win everything, not like now, you know at the beginning that you will not win, whatever you do.

"That only the teams that ascend play the Cup", ¡¡¡it is very easy !!!!!. Why does the TOP not implement it?

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Very simple only teams who promote, to the next level are allowed to play the cup
    this is best idea. already had this implemented with association reward.
    now just need to implement it on cup and voila..cup would be better!
    fuk the tankers!

Fix what ?
    They put you on purpose vs +1 level teams so to buy those recommended with 300-400 tokens to improve your team
    or train the academy players with a lot of tokens.
    For the same reason they added that in CL too. In old TE the CL opponents were from the same level - except the top of the server.

Famous
    It's been more than 5 years that I play this game and more than 5 years that people complain about tankers. Please accept this situation: Nordeus WANT and NEED tankers ! With the promotion system that makes you lose a star, casual players would leave the game big time is there was no tanking option. People on this forum (let's call them hard core players) are just a marginal part of the Top eleven users. Basically, if we are not happy, it's not a big deal for Nordeus. On top of that, we are certainly not the biggest token buyers because we know how to win otherwise.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Addicted
    We keep adressing wrongly the problems in top eleven and that dosen't help solving them.

1. Playing agains +1 level oponents is not a problem if they have similiar quality to you, which is comon!

2. Tanking is not a problem, if people have little time for the game so let them tank ahead, problem is again if competitions are not balanced!

Making sure the competitions are balanced and oponets don't have big quality diference (20%) solves the eventual problems both these situations can cause!

And to be fair Nordeus is adressing this issue but more has to be done!

Dreamer
    i've had same problem last few seasons same team but level below having 30% sometimes 40% more than me yet a level below, yet being given all the advantage of a side at same level as me more stats etc/dominating possession yet if that team was on my level they would be only a few % better than me totally ridiculous