Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Siddharth Singh
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: Returning after 5 years.

Addicted

Returning after 5 years.

Anything of extra importance that has been implemented in my sabbatical that I need to know before I start my new journey on Top 11 be a football manager.

Will create a new account in 2 week, when the new season starts.
    khris and maloukees like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Welcome back.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Boy, run before the game gets you...
    Altiplano likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Anything of extra importance that has been implemented in my sabbatical that I need to know before I start my new journey on Top 11 be a football manager.

Well, you have a new training system, associations..... and new academy..... same league levels that you can manipulate to avoid +1 oppo's.... and you have our forum comps which are rewarded

Welcome back but I suggest you leave again immediately. There are no changes. The game is still a scripted mess. You can buy a full scout team team right now and still loose by some abandoned ghost team 40% lower than yours. If you have money to spent, dont spend them here.

Banned
    Nope. I have expected much as well. It is still a superficial game though, yet the best option to waste the leisure out of boring when you feel down. I only play casually to spare mine. Besides, many aren’t fond of the youth academy, it is actually a good feature and should have been until now although it is an imitation. I wouldn’t expect much of these guys to be honest. The game looks better than two years ago’s ruin. The only thing I don’t like with regards to youth academy is its introduction video and its presenter. Moreover, pity, we don’t have the USARABAT anymore. lol I have missed the guy’s posts with my sincere instincts. I have been shocked to see the guy was banned. This forum definitely needs one of those characters.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post

Welcome back mate

Banned
    Forgot to add, you have even lost the constructive Roger and Nigel two months ago, Nordeus. Value my sincere sentimentality to your pain in the arse game and your dope selves. I am currently a true simulation of an heartbroken woman who returns to her ex boyfriend.