Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Hello Top Eleven players! to sell or not to sell?

Rookie

Question Hello Top Eleven players! to sell or not to sell?

Hello there managers! i'm new in this game, lvl 1, and i dont really understand the auction market, to be more exact what players should i buy and what players should i stick with so I can have good players on next level . I have a player (see attachment) and don't know for sure if I should sell him or keep him for lvl 2 because he is young, good selling price but low on stars. Thanks in advance!
    Hello Top Eleven players! to sell or not to sell?-player.jpg
    Last edited by Pacurar; 01-17-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Famous
    Is this your only gk?

Rookie
    no, I keep this gk for subs I have an older one with more stars wich I use in games.

Addicted
    keep it as substitute sell only when you need the money, but with 19 yo he will improve a lot if you keep training him
    Pacurar likes this.

Sell end of season unless you need the cash to replace a position in first team. Also you have to save some tokens for next season. 9 is ok for now but you will definitely need more beginning of season 2. You do know players adjust to playing at a higher level by losing a star right? So many players need to be replaced.

Might want to show us your players and their value before we can advise who you should keep.
    SuperDunk and Pacurar like this.

Addicted
    don’t sell it

Rookie
    this is my team, i think i invested a little to hard for lvl 1 first team and didn't think to invest for the second team, i sold all low stars and bought players wich i tought will keep on growing...but i gues this mistakes can still be fixed at lvl 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sillybq likes this.

@Pacurar I am guessing you are Romanian.
    I think your team looks good enough for lvl 1. For the lvl 2 your players will lose a star, don t forget that.
    If you have time i am suggesting you start watching ads in order to improve your youngest yet most valuable players.
    I only see 3-4 players that can keep you competitive for the lvl 2.
    So you ll also need reinforcements next season in order to win trophies.
    Good luck !
    Pacurar and Sillybq like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Agree that your team is good enough to win it all at level 1 but you do need to start saving some tokens and greens for level 2. Also stop all special ability training. Quality is more important

Can’t really advise you who to keep and sell as your team is really small. Minimum size is 14 and you have 16 players. So you can only sell 2 at the end of the season. The 2 I would sell at the moment are your bench MC and your starting GK.

Key positions are your AML and AMR so try to make sure they are your best and preferably youngest.
    Pacurar likes this.

I didn t even see that SA training, thanks @SillyBQ.
    He is right, you should cancel them and allow players to grow their rating.
    Pacurar likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast